Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    [video=youtube;mEqniEvNcnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqniEvNcnk[/vido]

Mhm. Real smart, bully, real smart.

Hellos.
    That one happened a while ago. It was hilarious.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That one happened a while ago. It was hilarious.
    Some tiny part of me hoped someone would push me that far, just to see what I'd actually do. I'm no strong nor muscular by any means, but I have a fantastic sense of kinesthesia (from hours of gaming).

I was scared shitless of high school before I went in, because my neighbor had his gym clothes urinated on almost daily, but I never had any bullying problem ever. I've no real idea why--my best guess is that I tend to have a very severe demeanor, and that the way I move/walk (I think) is very, eh...disciplined, for lack of a better word. Also not prone to letting my anger manifest in violence, either, so that probably contributed some.

'Course it could just be because I'm Asian, too, so I obviously know kung-fu.

[video=youtube;mEqniEvNcnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqniEvNcnk[/vdeo]

Mhm. Real smart, bully, real smart.

Hellos.
    Although I feel bad the kid gets picked on, I also hope that the kid he piledrived into cement didn't have some horrible permanent injury. Every time I see that video I cringe at that part.

Some tiny part of me hoped someone would push me that far, just to see what I'd actually do. I'm no strong nor muscular by any means, but I have a fantastic sense of kinesthesia (from hours of gaming).

I was scared shitless of high school before I went in, because my neighbor had his gym clothes urinated on almost daily, but I never had any bullying problem ever. I've no real idea why--my best guess is that I tend to have a very severe demeanor, and that the way I move/walk (I think) is very, eh...disciplined, for lack of a better word. Also not prone to letting my anger manifest in violence, either, so that probably contributed some.

'Course it could just be because I'm Asian, too, so I obviously know kung-fu.
    I happen to be black, so obviously I know black-fu.

We should spar some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post

We should spar some time.
    Black-Fu eh?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Although I feel bad the kid gets picked on, I also hope that the kid he piledrived into cement didn't have some horrible permanent injury. Every time I see that video I cringe at that part.
    The kid got back up, didn't he?

Sorry if I don't have much sympathy for bullies; I had my fair share of them. My teachers were pretty good about stomping bullying out if I told someone, but of course that just helped to make me more of a target and make them just avoid alerting me who was doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I've never heard of this. Teach me sometime?

Bedtime... Zzzzzz...

Nah. From what I remember of the story, the kid that did the body slam ended up having to write a letter of apology, but the other was fine.

Thread is sloooooow

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Thread is sloooooow
    Oh hai Splenda :3

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I've never heard of this. Teach me sometime?

Bedtime... Zzzzzz...
    Night Gar, your dreams will be watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Thread is sloooooow
    Yeah, sorry, watching Cranica rage at LoL.

Signature updated. Went with an oldie-but-goodie instead of more Lights, because the last two songs have both been Lights.

I hope he wasn't injured, either, that just looked painful.

On a related note, I got electrocuted at work today. 3-5 inch bolt of electricity arcing from the backboard of a basketball game to my knee. It was actually kind of awesome (my leg is fine).

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The kid got back up, didn't he?

Sorry if I don't have much sympathy for bullies; I had my fair share of them. My teachers were pretty good about stomping bullying out if I told someone, but of course that just helped to make me more of a target and make them just avoid alerting me who was doing it.
    Yeah he got up. Barely.

I'm sorry you were bullied, but I'm not exactly a proponent of violence.

Signature updated. Went with an oldie-but-goodie instead of more Lights, because the last two songs have both been Lights.
    I approve of this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Thankies, Frey. I shall most likely came here regularly again due to being back in college and no more week off granting free time and MANY GAMES. I need to come here more often anyway, I like you guys too much. I'll also return to that combo in due time.

Ok, seriously need to go and have sleep.
    We'll miss you.
    pro-gun liberal

Yeah he got up. Barely.

I'm sorry you were bullied, but I'm not exactly a proponent of violence.
    Yeah, but this wasn't the first time this twat bullied this kid. Eventually, you just snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Yeah, but this wasn't the first time this twat bullied this kid. Eventually, you just snap.
    I'm sure it wasn't just an isolated incident, but what would that kid have done if he had accidentally left the bully paralyzed for life? Snapped his neck and killed him?

I'm sure it wasn't just an isolated incident, but what would that kid have done if he had accidentally left the bully paralyzed for life? Snapped his neck and killed him?
    It's actually way harder to do that than most think. Also, the kid turned it from a pile-driver into a body slam at the last minute. The kids face hit the ground hard, but he wasn't at any real risk of breaking much. That's why he stumbled.

Also, what would the bully have done if he had given the kid a concussion, or ruptured a kidney when he was punching him? It goes both ways.

Shit happens.
    It is called self defence, the kid had it coming.

Its like when a person decided to go rob a house, and ends up with a belly full of lead. If you don't respect people, people will not be so nice to you.
    pro-gun liberal