It was only meant to be a small question

Hai!
    That's what makes you so cool!

And also, I have to go to sleepie thingie now =/

Well, I managed to break Metro 2033

Game over.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    It all started with a friend, who was listeing to this song i posted and then i said he should bring me some of his albums etc and then i started listeing to Hammerfall and Nightwish. Shortly after it there was System of a Down,In Flames and Linkin Park. Well, after some years i started to let my hair grow.

Now i have atleast shoulder long hair and a beard and ofc there came alot more music!

I tell the best stories.
    Man. I remember using all my money on Hits4Kids and Absolute Music and other Compilation CD's with hit songs. I watched MTV all the time (This was back when it was actually about music) but I never really found, you know, my music.

Then one day, totally by accident, a friend forgot his Red Hot Chili Peppers CD at my moms place when he was visiting me, and I listened to it because "why not?"

I was never the same again. I remember sitting in front of my shitty little ghetto-blaster in a complete trance, because I had never heard music this good. Then it just rolled from there. System of a Down, Eminem, Korn, Disturbed, Judas Priest, Maiden, 50-Cent, Cannibal Corpse, Pink Floyd etc. etc.

Now'a'days I still wish to hug my childhood friend sometimes - Without him I probably wouldn't be the one I am today

Music | 'L.A. Woman sunday afternoon, drive through your suburbs into your blues' | Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post

G'night Joysilly

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post

Aww, shucks. :>

Sleep well, Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    well that movie was

black and white
    Which one? Also, have you ever watched Pi? From 1998?

If you want Black and White movies that really toy around with the whole colour thing, that's a must imho. And it's really thought-provoking too.

Music | 'L.A. Woman sunday afternoon, drive through your suburbs into your blues' | Magic

Hey Ziru. Look. Ruse.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    G'night Joysilly
    Ohh hai!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Aww, shucks. :>

Sleep well, Joy!

Night naro
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    g'night naro!
    Nighty night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    well that movie was

black and white
    Was it good, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Man. I remember using all my money on Hits4Kids and Absolute Music and other Compilation CD's with hit songs. I watched MTV all the time (This was back when it was actually about music) but I never really found, you know, my music.

Then one day, totally by accident, a friend forgot his Red Hot Chili Peppers CD at my moms place when he was visiting me, and I listened to it because "why not?"

I was never the same again. I remember sitting in front of my shitty little ghetto-blaster in a complete trance, because I had never heard music this good. Then it just rolled from there. System of a Down, Eminem, Korn, Disturbed, Judas Priest, Maiden, 50-Cent, Cannibal Corpse, Pink Floyd etc. etc.

Now'a'days I still wish to hug my childhood friend sometimes - Without him I probably wouldn't be the one I am today
    I was a victim of my friends taste of music and late 90's early 2000's it was Trance music.

After a bit he started playing bands like Greenday, Blink 182 and others like it. I never looked back and then i found Led Zeppelin.

My life changed it was my gateway drug into classic rock and metal. I found my era but was born many years to late to have expirenced it.

I found so many male vocalists that i love <3

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Hey Ziru. Look. Ruse.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6kVVSahl.jpg[/dIMG]
    My "fire nuke" finger is iching!

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    It all started with a friend, who was listeing to this song i posted and then i said he should bring me some of his albums etc and then i started listeing to Hammerfall and Nightwish. Shortly after it there was System of a Down,In Flames and Linkin Park. Well, after some years i started to let my hair grow.

Now i have atleast shoulder long hair and a beard and ofc there came alot more music!

I tell the best stories.
    went from Linkin Park to System of a Down to In Flames/Soilwork and then to Amon Amarth and after that it just got more^^
    and I'm letting my hair grow atm. I always had it short but now I want to know how it looks like when it's really long.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    That's as deep as a pitlord's pit.
    >playing Dota 2

Is it feeding time yet

shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Naro hey wait NARO

good night Naro I just wanted to say that

My "fire nuke" finger is iching!
    I bumrushed them with Infantry. I got bored

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was a victim of my friends taste of music and late 90's early 2000's it was Trance music.

After a bit he started playing bands like Greenday, Blink 182 and others like it. I never looked back and then i found Led Zeppelin.

My life changed it was my gateway drug into classic rock and metal. I found my era but was born many years to late to have expirenced it.

I found so many male vocalists that i love <3
    I've always tried to touch as many genres as possible. Though I will always consider metal culture my home <3

I just wish that, one day, I will be the one spitting songs out.

One day, man.

Korn and Disturbed are awesome, one song i posted a few days ago, which i knew from an AMV i watched got me into them. If i think carefully about it, my friend really changed alot of my thinking and music taste.

Was this song, i heared this first from them in an AMV.

Also, everytime i read Red Hot Chili Peppers, it reminds me of a friend, who had a bad...."finding" in a folder of someone from a LAN.

Which one? Also, have you ever watched Pi? From 1998?

If you want Black and White movies that really toy around with the whole colour thing, that's a must imho. And it's really thought-provoking too.
    No I just finished touch of evil
    it was black and white because it's old
    I liked it a lot. Orson welles is a great actor. He's a director of the movie, too
    Next I have to watch the third man