1. #74821
    oh noes I lurked

  2. #74822
    Oh Frey, was trying to find you before. Here was you're request:


    (yeah, the whole thing is wonky, but I can only pay so much attention to it in class :P)

    PS: Those song linked before were pretty epic. I need moar!

  3. #74823
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    oh noes I lurked
    shtap it!


    *licks*

  4. #74824
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    shtap it!


    *licks*
    eeeeeeeeeeeeep

  5. #74825
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Carried by a support that bought all of two wards the entire game? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    tfw carried by Sparks
    ya forgot to post the face
    pro-gun liberal

  6. #74826
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Oh Frey, was trying to find you before. Here was you're request:

    [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/309fbd4b3847e9d37a0b860e28536ab9/tumblr_miumjzZDoq1s0q1llo1_500.jpg[img]
    (yeah, the whole thing is wonky, but I can only pay so much attention to it in class :P)
    oooooo purdy! =3

  7. #74827
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    oooooo purdy! =3
    Thank yah!

    Also, I missed Frey again, didn't I?

  8. #74828
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You've been getting quite a few of those recently, what are you hiding?
    U-uhm... I'm too embarrassed to say in front of all these other ponies...
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Silly Gar, don't let me ask for them!
    * hugz silly Gar
    Hehe, well I'm good for hugs aaaallll the time, so anytime you want to give one, go for it! \o/

  9. #74829
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Thank yah!

    Also, I missed Frey again, didn't I?
    hes playing ruse, maybe put it on his steam?

    or i can post the message to him if you want

  10. #74830
    Grunt ChaoticCrownedClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    morning! falling asleep! \o/
    Wish I could do that, so tired and still have so much to do for tomorrow.

    * begins to whine and moan

    FFXIV: ARR - Chaotic Clown

  11. #74831
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    U-uhm... I'm too embarrassed to say in front of all these other ponies...
    you tell us everything else! =P

  12. #74832
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeeeep
    *Licks Goldie*

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  13. #74833
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCrownedClown View Post
    Wish I could do that, so tired and still have so much to do for tomorrow.

    * begins to whine and moan
    its 3:30 in the morning though...

  14. #74834
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    hes playing ruse, maybe put it on his steam?

    or i can post the message to him if you want
    That'd be fine. :P

    Also, is anyone else looking forward to the new Nazi Zombie map coming out in two days for Blops 2? (yes, I know it was released a month ago for Xbox, but I won no TV so.... yeah) So far, out of my friends, family, and virtually everyone I know, I'm the only person who enjoys playing zombies, and it makes me a bit sad.


    ^relevant pony pic.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2013-02-27 at 02:32 AM.

  15. #74835
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    you tell us everything else! =P
    Ooohhhh there's LOTS about me you all don't know. :3

  16. #74836
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    That'd be fine. :P

    Also, is anyone else looking forward to the new Nazi Zombie map coming out in two days for Blops 2? (yes, I know it was released a month ago for Xbox, but I won no TV so.... yeah) So far, out of my friends, family, and virtually everyone I know, I'm the only person who enjoys playing zombies, and it makes me a bit sad.
    send the message, not sure if he will respond though

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 03:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Ooohhhh there's LOTS about me you all don't know. :3
    true that, there is lots i prolly dont wanna know either ^^

  17. #74837
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    U-uhm... I'm too embarrassed to say in front of all these other ponies...
    Are you disobeying a command?

  18. #74838
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCrownedClown View Post
    Good evening all. What is everypony up to?
    Halli Hallo silly pony!

  19. #74839
    Grunt ChaoticCrownedClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    its 3:30 in the morning though...
    Silly zen, I'm in central timezone so its 8;30 here, and I've been going strong since 6am. Just feeling a little burnt, haven't had a second to sit down and breath.

    FFXIV: ARR - Chaotic Clown

  20. #74840
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    *Licks Goldie*
    *pounces on you*

    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Ooohhhh there's LOTS about me you all don't know. :3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •