1. #76261
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I killed rune in a duel.
    You heartless monster.

    Damn, Rune went off.
    Curse my lateness.

  2. #76262
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

  3. #76263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Ooo, I feel fat. Damn good steak.
    I have never had a good steak. I pretty much find steak at the same level as bologna, because my experience has been either my mother's 400 bites to swallow steak, when she was able to cook over 10 years ago, and my step-dad's average steak.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 09:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Have a good night Golden.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 09:58 PM ----------

    New episode of Psych incoming. I have been waiting for too long for the new season.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  4. #76264
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I have never had a good steak. I pretty much find steak at the same level as bologna, because my experience has been either my mother's 400 bites to swallow steak, when she was able to cook over 10 years ago, and my step-dad's average steak.
    Chili's Cajun Ribeye.

    Good steak.

  5. #76265
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    New episode of Psych incoming. I have been waiting for too long for the new season.
    WHEN?

    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?

    Holy shit I caught up with it and I NEED TO SEE THIS NEXT EPISODE!
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  6. #76266
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Chili's Cajun Ribeye.

    Good steak.
    I haven't been to a Chili's in like 15 years.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    WHEN?

    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?

    Holy shit, when, I caught up with it and I NEED TO SEE THIS NEXT EPISODE!
    In one minute on USA.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  7. #76267
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    In one minute on USA.
    What channel!?

    Edit: Wait, okay. USA, right.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  8. #76268
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    What channel!?

    Edit: Wait, okay. USA, right.
    It feels right to have Psych back.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #76269
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It feels right to have Psych back.
    If I were ever to go into acting, James Roday would definitely be my inspiration.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  10. #76270
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Today i somehow missed out alot of the thread.

  11. #76271
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    If I were ever to go into acting, James Roday would definitely be my inspiration.
    He is pretty awesome. He makes me feel like the weird things I do are actually funny.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  12. #76272
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He is pretty awesome. He makes me feel like the weird things I do are actually funny.
    James Roday, Jim Carry, and Johnny Depp. All of the people I look up to in terms of comedy acting.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  13. #76273
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    James Roday, Jim Carry, and Johnny Depp. All of the people I look up to in terms of comedy acting.
    The nicknames continue. Blurns is an amazing fake name.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:15 PM ----------

    Lol.

    Screw you Angry Birds!

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  14. #76274
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The nicknames continue. Blurns is an amazing fake name.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:15 PM ----------

    Lol.

    Screw you Angry Birds!
    Even in this mostly serious-esque episode, it still keeps those amazing comedy overtones that I love about the series.

    o shit, there goes that guy
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  15. #76275
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Even in this mostly serious-esque episode, it still keeps that amazing comedy overtones that I love about the series.

    o shit, there goes that guy
    This is a good show that USA has been known for, this especially is one of their best. Even when it gets serious it doesn't forget what it's about.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  16. #76276
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    This is a good show that USA has been known for, this especially is one of their best. Even when it gets serious it doesn't forget what it's about.
    "there's nothing more dangerous than an emotionally involved investigator."
    "Oh really? How about a raccoon with a discarded malaria sample?"
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  17. #76277
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "there's nothing more dangerous than an emotionally involved investigator."
    "Oh really? How about a raccoon with a discarded malaria sample?"
    It's Soupcan Sam!

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:24 PM ----------

    Half beards are awesome.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  18. #76278
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It's Soupcan Sam!

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:24 PM ----------

    Half beards are awesome.
    The brand new style in Santa Barbara.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  19. #76279
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You heartless monster.

    Damn, Rune went off.
    Curse my lateness.
    A heartless monster wouldn't be this cute.
    pro-gun liberal

  20. #76280
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The brand new style in Santa Barbara.
    "This is Everyone Poops."
    "Except my girlfriend."

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •