1. #78221
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7096634880/h01885BE9/[/IG]

    Would this be considered spawn camping ?

  2. #78222
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Nah, man, I think he's a real false false.
    I'm not a false anything! You guys make me sad now.

  3. #78223
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Someone show this to Dags for me.

    [video=youtube;-1vt9Iy32dQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1vt9Iy32dQ[/ideo]
    I shall once he gets home.

  4. #78224
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Nah, man, I think he's a real false false.
    Click. Drag.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #78225

  6. #78226
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Click. Drag.
    Type. Post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  7. #78227
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    ummm

    petition for a 3ds version
    Don't own a 3DS.

    It seems we are at an impasse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    But... my brains make smarts... T_T
    Trixie is a goddess, your argument is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Nah, man, I think he's a real false false.
    A real true false perhaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Nope not at all i love them and can replay them over and over only reason i cant replay the older pokemon games is that im to spoiled with the new ones i want faster gameplay then how it was back then.
    Can understand the Pokemon part, especially with all the new extras added in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    I shall once he gets home.
    Thank you Thor.
    Maybe give him a "Don't touch" as well.

  8. #78228
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kEPxQ.gif[/IMdG]
    I err... What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Type. Post.
    Yes. No.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #78229
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Can understand the Pokemon part, especially with all the new extras added in.
    Heh yeah do you remember back in the day when you had to use strength each time you wanted to move a boulder one inch in pokemon ? the victory road cave was horrible ._.

  10. #78230
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    98
    I love melees in Dota so damn much more than in LoL.
    Because it's actually possible to play them as damage dealers, not just tanks with a bit more offensive moves.
    <3

  11. #78231
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I love melees in Dota so damn much more than in LoL.
    Because it's actually possible to play them as damage dealers, not just tanks with a bit more offensive moves.
    <3
    Hello DJoron

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  12. #78232
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I love melees in Dota so damn much more than in LoL.
    Because it's actually possible to play them as damage dealers, not just tanks with a bit more offensive moves.
    <3
    I dunno you can still play Jax or Darius as melee dps. In fact the new changes to Blade of the ruined king gives bigger incentives to build it.

  13. #78233
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Thank you Thor.
    Maybe give him a "Don't touch" as well.
    Hmm, I'll think about it. (Him touching you, that is.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I err... What?
    Hi!

  14. #78234
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hmm, I'll think about it. (Him touching you, that is.)

    Hi!
    Hai Thorny <3

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  15. #78235
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello DJoron
    Hey there. ;>
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I dunno you can still play Jax or Darius as melee dps. In fact the new changes to Blade of the ruined king gives bigger incentives to build it.
    I haven't read LoL patchnotes in ages, but I know that ever since I was level 30 I was doing mediocre with melees at best.
    I'm totally terrible with them in LoL. Even though Yi was my most played char from ~10 to 30. But once I got there...lolnope.

  16. #78236
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Heh yeah do you remember back in the day when you had to use strength each time you wanted to move a boulder one inch in pokemon ? the victory road cave was horrible ._.
    Oh indeed, I also remember being a stubborn douche and trying to go through caves without flash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hmm, I'll think about it. (Him touching you, that is.)

    Hi!
    What you two do in your own time is your own business and nothing to concern me with.

  17. #78237
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hai Thorny <3

  18. #78238
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Hey there. ;>

    I haven't read LoL patchnotes in ages, but I know that ever since I was level 30 I was doing mediocre with melees at best.
    I'm totally terrible with them in LoL. Even though Yi was my most played char from ~10 to 30. But once I got there...lolnope.
    I play a handful of melee champs, i prefer ranged but in ranked you have to at least be able to other roles.

  19. #78239
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,901
    In English gift means present.
    In German gift means poison.
    In Scandinavian gift means poison and married.
    Go figure...

  20. #78240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ciu4g.gif[IMG]
    Dashie digs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •