1. #78481
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Nope. Needs more Celestia.
    More Dash! Can't have enough.

  2. #78482
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    They worry about their whole body while a guy only worries about one organ at best? And lots of hormones. Girls have it worse, after all, we live in what used to be a very patriarchy society, and in some aspects, some of these things still sting and influence our everyday lifes.
    Maybe not SO MUCH on some places, but in places like in here, if you are not pretty, you can forget about
    Anorexia.
    "Do I look too fat."
    "Does my makeup make me look pretty?"

    "Are my boobs a decent size?"

    "Why am I so fat!"

    "Ughh, I look like a gorilla when I don't shave!"



    I guess it is not only sexual, since its the appeal of their image overall.
    Why does it feel like one side is lately getting more support than the other? Because our society can't handle equality. Good luck divorcing somebody if you had children, you will have to pay for her spending too. Is it better than before? Probably. Is it that great? No.
    Being a guy is like "White Pride" on anglo countries, since this group of people had it so easy for so long, and they behaved so bad in the past, it is now looked down upon for them to bitch about having a hard life, since even still now, it is harder for other groups of people to success on life.
    And these are the reasons why we need robot jesus communism.

    tl;dr check your privilege
    http://www.tumblr.com
    well it's women who set those prettiness standards for themselves

  3. #78483
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Nope. Needs more Celestia.
    Good. :3
    Nothing important, per usual
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    hashtags are bad and you should feel bad?
    #amidoingitrite?#yoloswag#imsofreshyoucanhashmytag
    I need an adult D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  4. #78484
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    More Luna! Can't have enough.
    I agree completely with you.


  5. #78485
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What's going on?
    My mum's going to watch the movie on that channel and I was foolish enough to stay after diner till the news came on.
    It started with some people somewhere rescuing a deer from a frozen lake, by blowing it over the surface with a low hovering helicopter.
    That was at least cute.
    Then it got only worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The moment a meme reaches TV, it becomes shit. Fortunately for the internet, harlem shake was shit from the beginning, so nothing of value was lost!
    It always makes me shake my head about what's allowed to be called "news" and is presented to the stupid part of a country's population, that couldn't even defend itself against the stupidity if it'd want to.

  6. #78486
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Guys worry about their body to. Make up is a woman's concern as they seem to think they need it 24/7, I know I like women that don't put on 4 pounds of make up.
    An average human male is not going to worry about their skin's health as much as an average female human.
    They could be labeled "gay" or "butch" for not fitting their stereotype, or just lazy.
    pro-gun liberal

  7. #78487
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/v9S2we8.png[IMG]
    Is this a mey mey?
    No. No. Bad.
    It's obviously spelt meh meh.

  8. #78488
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    My mum's going to watch the movie on that channel and I was foolish enough to stay after diner till the news came on.
    It started with some people somewhere rescuing a deer from a frozen lake, by blowing it over the surface with a low hovering helicopter.
    That was at least cute.
    Then it got only worse.

    It always makes me shake my head about what's allowed to be called "news" and is presented to the stupid part of a countries population, that couldn't even defend itself against the stupidity if it'd want to.
    Alright then. Lets just lower these spinning blades of death to help a deer across a lake. That was worth the money in gas and pilot fees

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #78489
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I agree completely with you.
    You trickster! Twisting my words...pft... how cruel.

  10. #78490
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Zenny. Poorly. Work soon and this file transfer to my flash drive won't finish in time. Yourself?
    im still ugh, the dr this morning really hurt my back D:

  11. #78491
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    tl;dr check your privilege
    http://www.tumblr.com
    You forgot about this other common female problem

  12. #78492
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im still ugh, the dr this morning really hurt my back D:
    Hopefully they were able to help

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #78493
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Alright then. Lets just lower these spinning blades of death to help a deer across a lake. That was worth the money in gas and pilot fees
    True dat, but at least that was kinda silly, cute and awesome to see, if only for the absurdity of it happening somewhere in the world.

  14. #78494
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    You trickster! Twisting my words...pft... how cruel.
    I am known to be very mean :3


  15. #78495
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    True dat, but at least that was kinda silly, cute and awesome to see, if only for the absurdity of it happening somewhere in the world.
    True enough. Can't argue that

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  16. #78496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I am known to be very mean :3
    I knew you were actually still Nightmare Moon!

  17. #78497
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    More Tia! Can't have enough.
    I agree completely with you.
    Whoo, that makes us three!

  18. #78498
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    I knew you were actually still Nightmare Moon!
    SHHHH! Don't tell anyone!


  19. #78499
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    SHHHH! Don't tell anyone!
    I will reveal your nasty secret unless you're nice to me!!

  20. #78500
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    They worry about their whole body while a guy only worries about one organ at best? And lots of hormones. Girls have it worse, after all, we live in what used to be a very patriarchy society, and in some aspects, some of these things still sting and influence our everyday lifes.
    Maybe not SO MUCH on some places, but in places like in here, if you are not pretty, you can forget about
    Anorexia.
    "Do I look too fat."
    "Does my makeup make me look pretty?"

    "Are my boobs a decent size?"

    "Why am I so fat!"

    "Ughh, I look like a gorilla when I don't shave!"



    I guess it is not only sexual, since its the appeal of their image overall.
    Why does it feel like one side is lately getting more support than the other? Because our society can't handle equality. Good luck divorcing somebody if you had children, you will have to pay for her spending too. Is it better than before? Probably. Is it that great? No.
    Being a guy is like "White Pride" on anglo countries, since this group of people had it so easy for so long, and they behaved so bad in the past, it is now looked down upon for them to bitch about having a hard life, since even still now, it is harder for other groups of people to success on life.
    And these are the reasons why we need robot jesus communism.

    tl;dr check your privilege
    http://www.tumblr.com
    Whoo boy, in comes the checker of privileges.
    That must be tough, I hear it happens all the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •