1. #78641
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    People clearly are not in the mood for jokes I see. I shall take my leave then until people get that twig that is betwixt their cheeks.
    Oh lawl Don. I thought you were referencing Monty Python.

    I order you to be quiet!
    Order? Who does he think he is?
    I am your king!
    Well I didn't vote for you.
    You don't vote for kings.
    Well how'd you become one then?
    etc...

    Methinks 'tis not we, but thou who shouldst lighten up.

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  2. #78642
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    I do things for people I care about quite regularly. I find it weird when people don't.
    Well why? They can take care of themselves (unless they're disabled or something), it seems kinda silly to waste your own energy like that.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  3. #78643
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    for me it was sarcasm, i think i shouldnt do it again cuss i suck at it xD

    i love cooking and baking actually \o/
    oh

    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    well I was paraphrasing kortin
    oh

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I would consider doing it for a special occasion

    but not often
    Well at least you do it sometimes I guess.

    I like doing stuff for others. I guess in some weird way it feels like I am living for myself since I like it so much.

  4. #78644
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Well why? They can take care of themselves (unless they're disabled or something), it seems kinda silly to waste your own energy like that.
    Because it's a nice thing to do? It also makes me happy.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  5. #78645
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Because it's a nice thing to do? It also makes me happy.
    The negatives, for me, far outweigh the positives in this situation.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  6. #78646
    happy Derpy day!

    Find Derpy 2


  7. #78647
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I like doing stuff for others. I guess in some weird way it feels like I am living for myself since I like it so much.
    That's what it's like for me as well.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  8. #78648
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i know i told you to just give hugs and such but you turned it into demanding and putting yourself on a pedistol for ppl to idolise, youre turning into another seely and thats not good
    I don't try to be someone else and the only thing i changed so far is to be more "open minded" to more stuff and changing my avatar, thats it. I don't burst out when im new in the first week and would act like now actually, i didn't knew anything here so i mostly observed or "tried" to get slowly into it. No one knows how i act while playing things like LoL or WoW, since i don't really played soo much with some of the people here.

    I also am not the person, who actually tries to get people to like me, or otherwhise my guild would know me totaly diffrent.

  9. #78649
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The negatives, for me, far outweigh the positives in this situation.
    I can't think of any negatives. What would you consider the negatives?
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  10. #78650



    haha xD


  11. #78651
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,733
    Rofl this vid


    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  12. #78652
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    I do things for people I care about quite regularly. I find it weird when people don't.
    I did things for someone I care about for 12 years, then I had no life.

    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Oh lawl Don. I thought you were referencing Monty Python.

    I order you to be quiet!
    Order? Who does he think he is?
    I am your king!
    Well I didn't vote for you.
    You don't vote for kings.
    Well how'd you become one then?
    etc...

    Methinks 'tis not we, but thou who shouldst lighten up.
    Hard to tell between that and the other 3 people saying the same thing.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  13. #78653
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    I can't think of any negatives. What would you consider the negatives?
    Having to do more work when the other person is completely able.

    I would only do it for someone who is unable to make food OR on the rare occasion that I actually feel like cooking.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  14. #78654
    /slitwrists

  15. #78655
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    gotta be careful when you lick a dragon snout
    okies


    *licks neck instead*

  16. #78656
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Having to do more work when the other person is completely able.

    I would only do it for someone who is unable to make food OR on the rare occasion that I actually feel like cooking.
    That's kind selfish... I don't see that as a negative, that's just part of it that's neutral.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 12:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    [video=youtube;OSe4MRpesG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSe4MRpesG4[video]/slitwrists
    Man, I remember when I listened to a lot of suicidal black metal. Sad times. Also, I can't believe I already have them on my list of bands I like.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  17. #78657
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I don't try to be someone else and the only thing i changed so far is to be more "open minded" to more stuff and changing my avatar, thats it. I don't burst out when im new in the first week and would act like now actually, i didn't knew anything here so i mostly observed or "tried" to get slowly into it. No one knows how i act while playing things like LoL or WoW, since i don't really played soo much with some of the people here.

    I also am not the person, who actually tries to get people to like me, or otherwhise my guild would know me totaly diffrent.
    well idk then, maybe try to tone down a bit? dont wanna scare ppl off =3

  18. #78658
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    [video=youtube;OSe4MRpesG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSe4MRpesG4[/vieo]
    The other day
    I think it was the other day

    you linked music I liked but now I can't remember who it was and I didn't bookmark it or favorite it or anything and all I can remember is the picture in the video was I THINK a building with a bunch of windows and glass.

    Do you remember who I am talking about?

  19. #78659
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    -snip-
    heta! \o/

    *cuddle*

  20. #78660
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    The other day
    I think it was the other day

    you linked music I liked but now I can't remember who it was and I didn't bookmark it or favorite it or anything and all I can remember is the picture in the video was I THINK a building with a bunch of windows and glass.

    Do you remember who I am talking about?
    russian circles - geneva album?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •