Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    The last 2 dreams i had included some kind of love confession and then some creepy monsters try to approach me, but before this i wake up.
    The creepy monster was the love confession recipient's mother, she did not approve.

I will be hosting the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Q&A Panel at Vancoufur 2013 this Sunday at 10am-11am. Come say hi, meet some bronies, and have a blast.
    "Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" -Gul'dan

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    The creepy monster was the love confession recipient's mother, she did not approve.
    That sounds a bit too logic for a dream monster, but that could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    There aren't any in the current content, which is where they would matter
    I remember them saying something about the attack animations and thats why there wouldn't be any.

I remember them saying something about the attack animations and thats why there wouldn't be any.
    Well I know that is bullshit, since animations have nothing to do with the stats on an item. Come on Blizz, step it up.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | "Run away with me now." | Kortin's Music List!

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I will be hosting the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Q&A Panel at Vancoufur 2013 this Sunday at 10am-11am. Come say hi, meet some bronies, and have a blast.
    I wish I could be there, Desareon

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Well I know that is bullshit, since animations have nothing to do with the stats on an item. Come on Blizz, step it up.
    I would like to see them again, but im pretty sure that this was one reason to not bring any in MoP and Cata, they would have to make animations for titansgrip as example, i mean, i used the AV one on my pally and warri in the past, it was good, since all the other "good" weapons were mace swords and so on.

Leaving work in 10 minutes~

Attack animations would be why they won't let people transmog stuff to look like polearms. I guess they apparently don't have the tech to just say "oh, it's transmogged to a polearm? Use polearm animations!"

The reason there aren't any strength polearms now is because they're pretty much reserved for agility classes, namely druids and monks. Used to be hunters too before they got to wield ranged as the main weapons. If they were to add a strength polearm it'd cause some loot problems, or at least that's what they claim. Funny how they're reserving them for the four agi specs that can use them, but five strength specs could use them instead if they were strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Attack animations would be why they won't let people transmog stuff to look like polearms. I guess they apparently don't have the tech to just say "oh, it's transmogged to a polearm? Use polearm animations!"

The reason there aren't any strength polearms now is because they're pretty much reserved for agility classes, namely druids and monks. Used to be hunters too before they got to wield ranged as the main weapons. If they were to add a strength polearm it'd cause some loot problems, or at least that's what they claim. Funny how they're reserving them for the four agi specs that can use them, but five strength specs could use them instead if they were strength.
    WoW Logic: Infallible ~_~

I'm glad I quit that game

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I wish I could be there, Desareon
    I'm hoping it is. Will be the first time actually meeting others. I'm just scared I'm going to see some weird costumes. HA
    "Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" -Gul'dan

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I'm hoping it is. Will be the first time actually meeting others. I'm just scared I'm going to see some weird costumes. HA
    There is only one thing to do.

Bring a camera. Take pictures. Share pictures with thread.

Now that you remember me of this transmogg thing, there was this thing with polearms and they would be exluded to be used for a sword transmog and stuff, silly Blizzard.

Well if we consider that most windwalker monks WON'T be using 2h weapons and will almost assuredly using two 1h weapons like it would make sense to do, that would make cat/bear druids and tank monks be the only specs using polearms. Whereas Ret pallies, Fury and Arms warriors, and 2h Frost/Unholy Death Knights would all make use of a polearm. As you said, 5 strength specs. Just make two strength polearms goddammit. One that drops in heroics and one that drops in raids.

Leaving work now. See y'all in a little while

Time for some silly whisky.

Well if we consider that most windwalker monks WON'T be using 2h weapons and will almost assuredly using two 1h weapons like it would make sense to do, that would make cat/bear druids and tank monks be the only specs using polearms. Whereas Ret pallies, Fury and Arms warriors, and 2h Frost/Unholy Death Knights would all make use of a polearm. As you said, 5 strength specs. Just make two strength polearms goddammit. One that drops in heroics and one that drops in raids.
    Fury can't dual-wield polearms. The fifth spec I was talking about is Blood DK, provided the polearm doesn't have crit on it.

And I haven't really checked which setup Windwalkers prefer, but I don't think they'd begrudge a good 2h if their current 1h weapons weren't up to par. I guess I'll check EJ and see what data they have on 2h setups though.

Edit: Checked EJ's guide. Basically they say that monks scale better with weapon damage, which is provided better by going DW, so DW is better. However, if a polearm or staff comes along with a better item level than the current 1h weapons, get it.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2013-03-02 at 06:25 AM.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Fury can't dual-wield polearms. The fifth spec I was talking about is Blood DK, provided the polearm doesn't have crit on it.
    Well that's why they make is so they can dual wield polearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    There is only one thing to do.

Bring a camera. Take pictures. Share pictures with thread.
    Oh I probably will take pics every minute.

Also getting a shirt made tomorrow, considering I own nothing pony. Will be weird hosting a MLP panel, and not be wearing anything

That sounds a bit too logic for a dream monster, but that could be true.
    Wasn't serious, but sure, why not.

Well that's why they make is so they can dual wield polearms.
    Pretty sure they'd have to make new animations for that. Knowing Blizz, it won't happen. Unless they're doing it as part of the race revamps, and I'm pretty sure they aren't.
    Super Brony Friendfinder