1. #78901
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    All hail the lamia god empress
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ztQ5pzs.png[/dIMG]
    I told you, man.

    When you play that game, you will love lamia's forever
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  2. #78902
    Back to lurking then

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  3. #78903
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Back to lurking then
    freyshy! \o/

  4. #78904
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im not dethroning the mlp luna, im dethroning wishmaster
    But im such a nice "Princess" !

  5. #78905
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    Only poor posters online right now so I guess it's time to go to bed

  6. #78906
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yxuNlrOl.png[IMG]
    You find this.
    What do you do next?
    Ask her what she's doing in my room and apologize for not being able to really offer anything to eat or drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Not even a raised brow.
    Are you even trying, Alai?

  7. #78907
    Stood in the Fire Humle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im not dethroning the mlp luna, im dethroning wishmaster
    Oh. But he does present himself rather dashingly when he arrives. Much like Luna.
    Sig & Avatar by Elyssia

  8. #78908
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    wh
    what game is that much? Jeez.
    most ps3 games in this country
    especially the racing car or sports ones
    I don't know how much mgs4 cost for him but I think it was a bit less than 100$
    he refuses to buy them over the internet for some reason

  9. #78909
    * Peaks head into thread

  10. #78910

  11. #78911
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Peaks head into thread
    Daggy <3

    * Pillows and snuggles the wall eyed pony

  12. #78912
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    But im such a nice "Princess" !
    youre really trying too hard to get everyone to like you

    and its turning you into something not vey likeble, like i said when you joined the thread, be yourself and stop trying to be something you arent

    you where a really nice guy when you first came on the thread and you just seemed to be changed too much

  13. #78913
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    most ps3 games in this country
    especially the racing car or sports ones
    I don't know how much mgs4 cost for him but I think it was a bit less than 100$
    he refuses to buy them over the internet for some reason
    Wow, it was only $20 or so for MGS4 for me. Even brand new games are about $60.

    I have a hard time paying that much when a new game comes out and usually wait for it to go down some.


    I'm so sorry for your price suffering. ;_;

  14. #78914
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    youre really trying too hard to get everyone to like you

    and its turning you into something not vey likeble, like i said when you joined the thread, be yourself and stop trying to be something you arent

    you where a really nice guy when you first came on the thread and you just seemed to be changed too much
    Changed? In what way?

  15. #78915
    Stood in the Fire Humle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Peaks head into thread
    Hey there!
    Sig & Avatar by Elyssia

  16. #78916
    *sneaks up on Zenora and pounce-bites*

  17. #78917
    Grunt ChaoticCrownedClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    hey chaotic, how's it going?
    Hey Gor! Not bad now that I'm able to sit down, relax, and play a game of league. yourself?

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 06:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey returns to begin the 6 hours of nothingness.
    Welcome back frey, how are you?

    FFXIV: ARR - Chaotic Clown

  18. #78918
    Stood in the Fire Humle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    480
    Soooo. What is everypony doing tonight?
    Sig & Avatar by Elyssia

  19. #78919
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Changed? In what way?
    i know i told you to just give hugs and such but you turned it into demanding and putting yourself on a pedistol for ppl to idolise, youre turning into another seely and thats not good

  20. #78920
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Wow, it was only $20 or so for MGS4 for me. Even brand new games are about $60.

    I have a hard time paying that much when a new game comes out and usually wait for it to go down some.


    I'm so sorry for your price suffering. ;_;
    it's painful watching people spend so much money on a video game I want to cry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •