1. #79661
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I'm 22 and what is this?!
    no, seriously what is this, I can't make out anything besides a lot of armoured people standing in a spot and something white-ish charging through them...
    you can't see my character because he's surrounded by them. the white thing is them charging their lance
    it's pretty much rape when there's this lot of them, especially the gold ones

  2. #79662
    Pit Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    But now you told me your plan. So I know what to look out for!
    But then I can just tell you what I want you to think, and then you'll believe that. You cannot defeat me in a game of minds!

  3. #79663
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Sex is biological, gender is a social construct.
    Check your privilege you heteronormative conformist.
    i have no idea what you just said

  4. #79664
    Stood in the Fire Humle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm not sure I like your side..

    Always what I say :3
    But what DID you say? What does >Arena even mean? D:

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 07:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    But then I can just tell you what I want you to think, and then you'll believe that. You cannot defeat me in a game of minds!
    But now you just revealed that aswell. So I know to look out for that !
    Sig & Avatar by Elyssia

  5. #79665
    Pit Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    But what DID you say? What does >Arena even mean? D:
    But now you just revealed that aswell. So I know to look out for that !
    Just pointing out that you do Arenas.
    Which is bad.

    But I can switch between them at will, and you won't know which I'm using! You also don't know if I lied to you before.

  6. #79666
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    940
    I think the thing about SoLs is that you can analyze characters a bit better, since they're a bit more realistically made

    I should rewatch Hyouka and give fair ratings to everyone

  7. #79667

  8. #79668
    Stood in the Fire Humle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Just pointing out that you do Arenas.
    Which is bad.

    But I can switch between them at will, and you won't know which I'm using! You also don't know if I lied to you before.
    Arenas are fun.
    And I guess you got me there. Damn you! You win this round! *shake fist*
    Sig & Avatar by Elyssia

  9. #79669
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Arenas are fun.
    And I guess you got me there. Damn you! You win this round! *shake fist*
    i used to do arenas in BC, but after awhile it was all boring and stuff

  10. #79670
    Pit Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Arenas are fun.
    And I guess you got me there. Damn you! You win this round! *shake fist*
    Try playing at 1400 without full elite gear. You'll get shat on by everyone because THEY have it.

    I win all the rounds against you.
    What are we at now, 5 and 0?

  11. #79671
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    My own personal Purgatory
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    you can't see my character because he's surrounded by them. the white thing is them charging their lance
    it's pretty much rape when there's this lot of them, especially the gold ones
    And you still manage to not actually say WHAT the screenshot is.

  12. #79672
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    And you still manage to not actually say WHAT the screenshot is.
    what do you mean by what

  13. #79673
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,249
    So much minecraft blocks everywhere.
    DA(>^-^)>Dont Click on this. <(^-^<) Steamz Sig&Ava By Elyssia

  14. #79674
    Yozzers folks. How are all of you today?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #79675
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    940
    Should I go support Leoric

  16. #79676
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers folks. How are all of you today?
    Hello don im seeing blocks blocks everywhere.
    DA(>^-^)>Dont Click on this. <(^-^<) Steamz Sig&Ava By Elyssia

  17. #79677
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers folks. How are all of you today?
    hey hey donners! \o/

  18. #79678
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Arenas are fun.
    And I guess you got me there. Damn you! You win this round! *shake fist*
    Don't you mean "hoof"? Since, y'know, we're all ponies here...

  19. #79679
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers folks. How are all of you today?
    Hello Donners

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  20. #79680
    Pit Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Don't you mean "hoof"? Since, y'know, we're all ponies here...
    Don't tell him!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •