1. #79881
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    [IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/883/ponyxf.png[IMG]¨

    is this thing rare
    Nope.
    SHOO BE DOO! SHOO SHOO BE DOO!

  2. #79882
    High Overlord User789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Swe?
    Posts
    122


    oh my, Rainbow Dash really is fast!

  3. #79883
    Quote Originally Posted by User789 View Post
    [video=youtube;aNDjDHviyH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNDjDHviyH4[/vido]

    oh my, Rainbow Dash really is fast!
    legendary bow wooo !!!

    GL getting it,,, chinese.. farmers!


  4. #79884
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    So far there were 3 new albums for me this year and yet the situation isn't looking all that good... the new Foals album is good and the new Naeara album is as well but the new Soilwork double album was a letdown.
    I hope the new Dark Tranquillity album will be good.
    I hope the DT album is good as well. Based on their past work, unless it's like Skydancer I doubt I won't enjoy it. I mean, Skydancer had some good songs, but most of them I couldn't get into.

    Thanks for telling me the Soilwork album was bad, now I know not to get it.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  5. #79885
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    I dunno. I can have fun with LoL even if I'm getting stomped. Just gotta find all the hilarious points (and preferably have good-natured opponents).

    The signature's probably for me, I'm just trying to figure out what quote(s) to slap into it.
    Well yeah. I meant that it requires work in order to win games. I find that I often enjoy myself the most when things go so badly in games that it becomes ludicrously funny.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  6. #79886
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    trying to find your one and only post on part one is hard work xD

  7. #79887
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    trying to find your one and only post on part one is hard work xD
    Search Thread, Advanced Search, Username Zenora, search?

  8. #79888
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Im bored so what is everypony up to ?

  9. #79889
    Field Marshal W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    50
    I feel so young, cause of the talk with the first thread.

  10. #79890
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Im bored so what is everypony up to ?
    Same as you. Being bored.
    Sig by Elyssia

  11. #79891
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    got only those atm

    other ones are hiddden :P

    ok gimme your adress
    never mind i got my sword oil and started to polish my three katanas im zen mode now

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  12. #79892
    Brewmaster Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    I hope the DT album is good as well. Based on their past work, unless it's like Skydancer I doubt I won't enjoy it. I mean, Skydancer had some good songs, but most of them I couldn't get into.

    Thanks for telling me the Soilwork album was bad, now I know not to get it.
    it's not bad and I'd still say you should give it a try.
    It was just really boring for me. Way too melodic. Not really aggressive. Some songs were okay but overall it's a letdown, The Panic Broadcast was so good and now this...

    And I actually don't listen to DT that much, but I like 'em. I liked Anders vocals on Skydancer but the album really isn't that great.
    Hana no Uta 1-4
    Hana no Uta 5-8
    Hoshi no Umi 1-3
    Hana no Uta 9-11
    Hana no Uta 12-13
    Tsuki ni Naku 1-3
    Watch: Aug 17 - Aug 23
    Watch: Aug 26 - Aug 30
    Watch: Sept 2 - Sept 6
    Watch: Sept 9 - Sept 13
    Watch: Sept 16 - Sept 20
    Watch: Sept 23 - Sept 27
    Discuss: Aug 24 - Aug 25
    Discuss: Aug 31 - Sept 1
    Discuss: Sept 7 - Sept 8
    Discuss: Sept 14 - Sept 15
    Discuss: Sept 21 - Sept 22
    Discuss: Sept 28 - Sept 29

  13. #79893
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Same as you. Being bored.
    I just played a hour of Resident Evil 5 the controls and handling in the game is horrible >.>

  14. #79894
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    it's not bad and I'd still say you should give it a try.
    It was just really boring for me. Way too melodic. Not really aggressive. Some songs were okay but overall it's a letdown, The Panic Broadcast was so good and now this...

    And I actually don't listen to DT that much, but I like 'em. I liked Anders vocals on Skydancer but the album really isn't that great.
    The Panic Broadcast was pretty melodic as well. Are you saying it's more of a pop melody this time? Yeah, The Panic Broadcast is really nice.

    Stanne is better vocals IMO. My favourite album by them is probably The Mind's I or Damage Done.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  15. #79895
    Brewmaster Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Here it is

    edit: WHAT THE HELL, kortin used "" in a post 2 posts below this one
    How did you..!
    someone clearly hacked Kortins account there.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 12:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Stanne is better vocals IMO. My favourite album by them is probably The Mind's I or Damage Done.
    I haven't listened to DT that much, but I guess The Gallery would still be my favorite album. And I don't really compare vocalists. Friden and Stanne are both good, they just sound different.
    Hana no Uta 1-4
    Hana no Uta 5-8
    Hoshi no Umi 1-3
    Hana no Uta 9-11
    Hana no Uta 12-13
    Tsuki ni Naku 1-3
    Watch: Aug 17 - Aug 23
    Watch: Aug 26 - Aug 30
    Watch: Sept 2 - Sept 6
    Watch: Sept 9 - Sept 13
    Watch: Sept 16 - Sept 20
    Watch: Sept 23 - Sept 27
    Discuss: Aug 24 - Aug 25
    Discuss: Aug 31 - Sept 1
    Discuss: Sept 7 - Sept 8
    Discuss: Sept 14 - Sept 15
    Discuss: Sept 21 - Sept 22
    Discuss: Sept 28 - Sept 29

  16. #79896
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Here it is

    edit: WHAT THE HELL, kortin used "" in a post 2 posts below this one
    How did you..!
    ye its weird to see the ppl who are more into anime now post pony stuff xD

  17. #79897
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I just played a hour of Resident Evil 5 the controls and handling in the game is horrible >.>
    I spent all day in WoW, doing absolutely nothing. I want to do something.
    Sig by Elyssia

  18. #79898
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    So tired my eyes itch and hurts but i dont want to sleep yet >.>

  19. #79899
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So tired my eyes itch and hurts but i dont want to sleep yet >.>
    I have the same problem every night...
    Sig by Elyssia

  20. #79900
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So tired my eyes itch and hurts but i dont want to sleep yet >.>
    sleep is evil! =3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •