1. #82221
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    there is sooo much i still wanna do in my life D:
    Same here but im just sitting here listening to music.

  2. #82222
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Hey guys!

    I finally started to upload some Warhammer 40k paintjobs I did on my deviantart (just to upload something, it has been gathering dust for waay too long)

    Check it out if you like stuff like that

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  3. #82223
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    snip

    Anyways, I need sleep. lol

    to sum this text up.
    zookz keep being awesome, thank you

  4. #82224
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey guys!

    I finally started to upload some Warhammer 40k paintjobs I did on my deviantart (just to upload something, it has been gathering dust for waay too long)

    Check it out if you like stuff like that
    looks cool ^^

  5. #82225
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey guys!

    I finally started to upload some Warhammer 40k paintjobs I did on my deviantart (just to upload something, it has been gathering dust for waay too long)

    Check it out if you like stuff like that
    Hey Ziru!

    Looking good on the rhino! i should start painting warhammer figures again got tons laying around i wonder if my paint still works >.>

  6. #82226
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    to sum this text up.
    zookz keep being awesome, thank you
    drafo shtap ignoring me! did you see my reply to your question?

  7. #82227
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey guys!

    I finally started to upload some Warhammer 40k paintjobs I did on my deviantart (just to upload something, it has been gathering dust for waay too long)

    Check it out if you like stuff like that
    I approve of the Chaos. The only thing i don't like is that it's red, im a fan of dark colors and stuff, but maybe its too...well im not the right person to say that but, a few more details on this would look good, like bullet holes, but thats too far for just painting someone else stuff.

  8. #82228
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    also repost of awesome mane xD


  9. #82229
    Old God Arrowstormen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles (Vacation)
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    A fish who controls the weather. Duh.
    Why not kill the fish so it will never control the weather? And does that mean she's afraid of the fish because it killed her parents? And who led her to believe it controlled the weather and thereby is responsible for her parents' death?
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

  10. #82230
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    drafo shtap ignoring me! did you see my reply to your question?
    wat? no i didn´t see dat

  11. #82231
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    also repost of awesome mane xD

    [IMG]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/062/8/e/porcutwi_by_dragonfoorm-d5wt3pw.png[/IG]
    It is awesome reminds me of KISS for some reason.. You should draw a KISS mask on her!

  12. #82232
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    >Pudge
    >Abomination
    Not sure if DotA reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    True altruism
    Is impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i donno who pudge is ;_;
    One of the most feel-good heroes in the game.

  13. #82233
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey guys!

    I finally started to upload some Warhammer 40k paintjobs I did on my deviantart (just to upload something, it has been gathering dust for waay too long)

    Check it out if you like stuff like that
    oh man cool

    paint more please

  14. #82234
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Why not kill the fish so it will never control the weather? And does that mean she's afraid of the fish because it killed her parents? And who led her to believe it controlled the weather and thereby is responsible for her parents' death?
    But if no one controls the weather, then it will go all wonky and we'll all die to super tsunamis!

    Probably her sister?


  15. #82235
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    wat? no i didn´t see dat
    with the taxes and and booking costs and such its 200 euros for fri-mon

    what did you pay?

  16. #82236
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I approve of the Chaos. The only thing i don't like is that it's red, im a fan of dark colors and stuff, but maybe its too...well im not the right person to say that but, a few more details on this would look good, like bullet holes, but thats too far for just painting someone else stuff.
    Yeah, if it had been mine I would have painted it in black with red details, or World Eater colours.

    But he kinda wanted the gore red Khorn colours, so I had to abide Hopefully I'll be done with my Space Wolf Dreadnaught soon, that has a lot more details (Like half its arm is blown off, took me ages to sit and cut in it with a scalpel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    looks cool ^^
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hey Ziru!

    Looking good on the rhino! i should start painting warhammer figures again got tons laying around i wonder if my paint still works >.>
    I love painting Warhammer, it's so relaxing. Just put on some jazz, light a cigarette, pour yourself a beer and paint all through the night <3

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  17. #82237
    Old God Arrowstormen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles (Vacation)
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    But if no one controls the weather, then it will go all wonky and we'll all die to super tsunamis!

    Probably her sister?
    Why did her sister hate that fish so much? And how does she find the same fish every single time? And why no pegasi?
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

  18. #82238
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Why did her sister hate that fish so much? And how does she find the same fish every single time? And why no pegasi?
    Because children!


  19. #82239
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey guys!

    I finally started to upload some Warhammer 40k paintjobs I did on my deviantart (just to upload something, it has been gathering dust for waay too long)

    Check it out if you like stuff like that
    Looking good, cant really give any pointers though.

    Also you missed a reply of mine yesterday.

    Im a cowboy looking for some ICEbreakers, can i pay you in New Yen?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  20. #82240
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    with the taxes and and booking costs and such its 200 euros for fri-mon

    what did you pay?

    havent booked yet thats why i was asking you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •