1. #82421
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cSxDH.jpg[IMG]
    Oh hai Thor!
    Avatar by Elyssia

  2. #82422
    Quote Originally Posted by Diftraku View Post
    Rawr! :3
    How's life?

  3. #82423
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Yay rawr!


    I am calling you an infrequent visitor to the thread that had a presence in many of the previous threads. That a problem?
    The only one you're allowed to call old around here is Isi.
    End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    That would be hawt.
    Or at least very good looking.

    And interesting to have a internet-using car.
    You're an old timer, too.
    You're a Rolls Royce Phantom. The old one.

  4. #82424


    found another one.

    going off for a while :P!!!

  5. #82425
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537576_368833816566592_1389954271_n.jpg[/MG]

    a gift
    Wait, is Fluttershy supposed to be Launch?

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  6. #82426
    High Overlord Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    You're an old timer, too.
    You're a Rolls Royce Phantom. The old one.
    It's a shame that such cars are no longer build. :/
    Those models look billion times better than the modern cars.

    And +1 something for Rolls Royce, classiest of dem cars.

  7. #82427
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    The only one you're allowed to call old around here is Isi.
    End of story.


    You're an old timer, too.
    You're a Rolls Royce Phantom. The old one.
    I don't think isi is the oldest in the thread by any measure.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  8. #82428
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Ha, cute.

    Lets pretend that's good news. ;D
    But yes, everyone else is an asshole, welcome to adulthood, please pick up your pain in the back and confusion about new things to the left.
    No, everyone was an asshole since I was six years old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I don't get it.
    Yes, I'm aware.

  9. #82429
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Wait, is Fluttershy supposed to be Launch?
    Eeeeyup.

    Not so odd a choice.

    Compare normal Fluttershy to



    That.

  10. #82430
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    Yes, I'm aware.
    Yes, exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  11. #82431
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I don't think isi is the oldest in the thread by any measure.
    You must be fun at parties.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    It's a shame that such cars are no longer build. :/
    Those models look billion times better than the modern cars.

    And +1 something for Rolls Royce, classiest of dem cars.
    I became a Car Mechanic yay.
    Wow, I have a shitty job.
    But it's well payed, so, no complaints.

  12. #82432
    High Overlord Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    No, everyone was an asshole since I was six years old.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vIsqg.gif[/YMG]
    Well, some have to face the truth earlier.
    Wouldn't that make you 18 when you where 6? And therefore now 12 years older too?
    He. Old fart.

  13. #82433
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Oh hai Thor!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/icJ2z.jpg[/MG]
    Hey!

  14. #82434
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Well, some have to face the truth earlier.
    Wouldn't that make you 18 when you where 6? And therefore now 12 years older too?
    He. Old fart.
    That makes me, what, 32?

  15. #82435
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Eeeeyup.

    Not so odd a choice.

    Compare normal Fluttershy to

    [IMGhttp://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/archive/0/0d/20111209211000!Fluttershy_%22You%27re_going_to_LOVE_ME!%22_S1E26.png[/IMG]

    That.
    Ok, so I got Bulma, Launch, 18, Buu, don't know, and probably somebody specific but I'll go with "generic Saiyan warrior."

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  16. #82436
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Sweet Celestia yes.

    This is amazing.

  17. #82437
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hey!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YbzRma4.png[IMG]
    How is Thor doing?
    Avatar by Elyssia

  18. #82438
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    667
    im sort of back

  19. #82439
    You can't be in a relationship unless your names are Adam and Eve, it's a sin.

  20. #82440
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Rule 63. \o/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •