1. #981
    I like the new thread name.


    Also having a dick sucks. It just sticks to everything and gets in the way.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  2. #982
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Why do people use umbrellas when it's snowing

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  3. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Over the hills and far away

    I swear they will return one day.
    Good :3 Always assembling alluring alliterations is annoying.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  4. #984
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    720
    Guise, this is getting really awkward xD
    But it is interesting.

  5. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    As expected of the breasts naros
    I'm going to miss all the jokes and funnies. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  6. #986
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Why do people use umbrellas when it's snowing
    To protect ones clothes I assume from becoming damp.

  7. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I like the new thread name.

    Also having a dick sucks. It just sticks to everything and gets in the way.
    I do not like thread name

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #988
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Long as it doesn't become aware/sentient (there should be ways to prevent this much.) Then all is go for harvesting. If it becomes aware/sentient then no killy.
    That is fucked up, what did clones did to you?

    You only want to clone organs, but don't want science to further progress?
    KONGOU DESS

  9. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Also having a dick sucks. It just sticks to everything and gets in the way.
    And the boners. Man, they always happen at the worst times.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  10. #990
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Over the hills and far away

    I swear they will return one day.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  11. #991
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    I might be able to say the same. Don't like guys, but the idea of one on a herm makes me giddy.

    Drug him and throw him off the tallest cliff you can find.
    dont get me wrong i love guys i just dont love them atm, and if i do i get too close and drive em off

    i live in holland, we have no cliffs

  12. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh hai Chry!
    Oh hai Frey! On lunch at work, so I don't have long. The current topic just required a response.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  13. #993
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    I somehow have the feeling guys arent that liked in this thread at all! It feels like everything wants to cut my little friend off.


  14. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    That is fucked up, what did clones did to you?

    You only want to clone organs, but don't want science to further progress?
    I want to be able to clone my body and then transfer my consciousness into it, so that I don't die.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  15. #995
    So my thread gets closed and within 50 pages ... this happens?
    You guys are so helpless without me ...
    Either that or you actually need my giggity to not go completely batshit crazy here.

  16. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    So my thread gets closed and within 50 pages ... this happens?
    You guys are so helpless without me ...
    Either that or you actually need my giggity to not go completely batshit crazy here.
    No, this is just a recurring topic.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  17. #997
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    dont get me wrong i love guys i just dont love them atm, and if i do i get too close and drive em off

    i live in holland, we have no cliffs
    You mean the region holland or just netherland? I used to say holland and some of them getting "mad" to say it all is holland.

  18. #998
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    And the boners. Man, they always happen at the worst times.
    female boners can happen aswell, im looking at a picture right now that giving me a serious female boner!

  19. #999
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    And the boners. Man, they always happen at the worst times.
    They lessen with age, trust me on that one.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  20. #1000
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I somehow have the feeling guys arent that liked in this thread at all! It feels like everything wants to cut my little friend off.

    [IMG]http://applejack.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/135545486601.gif[IMG]
    As far as I'm aware the vast majority of the people that post here are Male.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •