1. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    oh ye sitting on a bus or train with soaking jeans is fun xD
    You don't have to deal with something wanting to be perfectly straight but there's something pressing down on it so it gets stuck in an awkward curled position but it still wants to be straight and it's full of nerves so you can feel it and then you start trying to fix it but OH GOD IT FEELS LIKE EVERYONE'S WATCHING YOU THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  2. #1042
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not a part of this discussion.

    Thank you.
    I'll join you, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Or at least were at some point.
    Hmmm, yeah.

  3. #1043
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

  4. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Nothing is more awkward than having an erection at your grandmothers funeral. Good thing all of mine are still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Napoleon died a long time ago I'm afraid
    These two posts are quite possibly the best things ever. They should both win the Nobel prize for everything.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  5. #1045
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    You know about penile inversion?
    .
    Yes after a quick google search, but HRT is part of the process as well.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  6. #1046
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    You don't have to deal with something wanting to be perfectly straight but there's something pressing down on it so it gets stuck in an awkward curled position but it still wants to be straight and it's full of nerves so you can feel it and then you start trying to fix it but OH GOD IT FEELS LIKE EVERYONE'S WATCHING YOU THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR.
    Evidence of a particularly bad female one can be left in the spot they're sitting for a good while Least when ours goes down its down.

  7. #1047
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

    inb4 minna was orin from 2hu
    pro-gun liberal

  8. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Napoleon died a long time ago I'm afraid
    Talking about Naproxen Sodium, the generic name for I think Tylenol.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  9. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Or at least were at some point.
    Very few have or will go through with it. Some are just all talk.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

  10. #1050
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Nothing is more awkward than having an erection at your grandmothers funeral. Good thing all of mine are still alive.
    What the...
    That reminds me of next Monday actually.

  11. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    These two posts are quite possibly the best things ever. They should both win the Nobel prize for everything.
    I am so confused D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  12. #1052
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    You don't have to deal with something wanting to be perfectly straight but there's something pressing down on it so it gets stuck in an awkward curled position but it still wants to be straight and it's full of nerves so you can feel it and then you start trying to fix it but OH GOD IT FEELS LIKE EVERYONE'S WATCHING YOU THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR.
    nope would never know that, but ah well ^^

  13. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Talking about Naproxen Sodium, the generic name for I think Tylenol.
    I thought his last name was Bonaparte?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not a part of this discussion.

    Thank you.
    I preferred you when you was boobs.

  15. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Related to the current topic.
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyo9jgkVpb1qa0v77o1_500.gif[IMG]
    This is someone dying while having an MRI scan. Before you die, your brain releases tons and tons of endorphins that make you feel a range of emotions. Tragically beautiful.
    Whoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6c4707b0db5aba895fdca10d957955ee/tumblr_meokugSkYh1r0wrybo1_400.jpg[IMG]
    inb4 minna was orin from 2hu
    Oh

    I need to compile a list of cartoons to watch

    Name some please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  16. #1056
    I think my terrible joke got lost in the shuffle.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  17. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Evidence of a particularly bad female one can be left in the spot they're sitting for a good while Least when ours goes down its down.
    We should just remove the hormones to get aroused from everyone and then have them available for reinjection when we want them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I am so confused D:
    You are awesome. That is all.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 06:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    What the...
    That reminds me of next Monday actually.
    Do tell.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  18. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I think my terrible joke got lost in the shuffle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  19. #1059
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I think my terrible joke got lost in the shuffle.
    I saw it

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  20. #1060
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Very few have or will go through with it. Some are just all talk.
    isnt it also really expensive to get done? or would insurance cover it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •