1. #13001
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is back. Sorta.
    * Licks Frey

  2. #13002
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Licks Frey
    We will be having none of that

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  3. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    We will be having none of that
    Pure and Innocent pony can't stop the things done to it without it losing it's Purity and Innocence.

    * Continues to Lick Frey



  4. #13004
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Pure and Innocent pony can't stop the things done to it without it losing it's Purity and Innocence.

    * Continues to Lick Frey


    [IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/130/528/derpyblerb.gif?1307246902[/IMdG]
    You will never take my purity or innocence!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You will never take my purity or innocence!
    Okay then.

    * Begins nibbling on Frey's ear with a Scrunchy Face

  6. #13006
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,143
    Spoiler alert: Episode 13 synopsis: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...d-magical.html

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  7. #13007
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Okay then.

    * Begins nibbling on Frey's ear with a Scrunchy Face
    So how is the Daginni?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #13008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Spoiler alert: Episode 13 synopsis: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...d-magical.html
    I really dont read any info on the future episodes. It spoils the fun of not know anything about the thing you are going to watch.

  9. #13009
    * Boops Daggy

  10. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I really dont read any info on the future episodes. It spoils the fun of not know anything about the thing you are going to watch.
    Same boat Mr. Daggers

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Same boat Mr. Daggers
    Oh dear...


  12. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Oh dear...

    [IMG]http://erwinnavyanto.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/sinking-fishing-boat.jpg[/IMdG]
    Hopefully not that boat

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #13013
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    When i watch the stream and i saw that artwork which "sucks" i felt like my drawings must be garbage, even when i actually neverh ad the chance to try it on something "good" or more uhm...better way.

  14. #13014
    I see how it is, i gets ignored

  15. #13015
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I see how it is, i gets ignored
    * Continues to Ignore Hudson while replying to him about ignoring him because funny Wall Eyed Pony.

  16. #13016
    Durrgurrs, y u so mean 2 huds

  17. #13017
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    When i watch the stream and i saw that artwork which "sucks" i felt like my drawings must be garbage, even when i actually neverh ad the chance to try it on something "good" or more uhm...better way.
    See, that's the wrong mindset to get into. So many people fall into it and are discouraged when they see someone better than them drawing. When you see someone who draws better than you, you need to become inspired to work better or harder so that one day you may draw at or above their level, not discouraged because someone else spent more time drawing than you.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  18. #13018
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    See, that's the wrong mindset to get into. So many people fall into it and are discouraged when they see someone better than them drawing. When you see someone who draws better than you, you need to become inspired to work better or harder so that one day you may draw at or above their level, not discouraged because someone else spent more time drawing than you.
    Oh hai Kortin :3

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #13019
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    See, that's the wrong mindset to get into. So many people fall into it and are discouraged when they see someone better than them drawing. When you see someone who draws better than you, you need to become inspired to work better or harder so that one day you may draw at or above their level, not discouraged because someone else spent more time drawing than you.
    Well, i actually once linked that some sort of "doodles" i once just draw on some paper, ofc i don't put alot of effort into it since it just was for "fun".

  20. #13020
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I see how it is, i gets ignored
    I'm watching Dembais artz stream, can't talk much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •