1. #15041
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    My bed is not so comfy anymore, and parting ways has ended!
    Helo fillies~
    helloooooo mione =3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 04:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    I don't remember this character
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WvUSXkj.jpg[MG]
    lololol demondonkey

  2. #15042
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Now I know why I never bothered studying in school.
    It takes time and it makes you think.
    Thinking is bad! Better stop now.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 04:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    helloooooo mione =3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 04:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    I don't remember this character
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WvUSXkj.jpg[MG]
    lololol demondonkey
    You are amazing at tags ^^


  3. #15043
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Now I know why I never bothered studying in school.
    It takes time and it makes you think.
    Stop thinking (somewhat NSFW.. maybe?)

  4. #15044
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Thinking is bad! Better stop now.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 04:50 PM ----------


    You are amazing at tags ^^
    shurrup you!

  5. #15045
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Happy tongue awareness month.
    pro-gun liberal

  6. #15046
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    shurrup you!
    No!
    You were mean to me!


  7. #15047
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Stop thinking (somewhat NSFW.. maybe?)
    Relocating of blood doesn't help, I'm afraid.

    Mionelol 10 hours ago

    why is the pool empty


    Also yes.

  8. #15048
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Now I know why I never bothered studying in school.
    It takes time and it makes you think.
    i nver had to study, it just stuck in my head

    well cept math cuss well math

  9. #15049
    Blademaster Bluesparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Dembai's live and drawing one of my dozens of OCs.

    Oh and I love your signature, Seelen'.
    [AJ / Rarity / Pinkie / ? / ? / ?] [t] [♫] [The Way through the World of Discord]

    [Ponyfic: Title TBD] ~ [Thank You, MLP] ~ [Patch 29.8.2014: (dA) / (FiMFic)]

  10. #15050
    Frey is back. Is Naro still not around?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #15051
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Happy tongue awareness month.
    Merry non-understanding.

  12. #15052
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    why is the pool empty
    [06:11.35] <TwilightSparkle> I commented on purpose on sme MMD bikini vid only so that it would appear on my activity feed
    [06:11.53] <TwilightSparkle> Not sure how twisted this is

  13. #15053
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is back. Is Naro still not around?
    freyer!!!! and we not important enough? D:

  14. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    freyer!!!! and we not important enough? D:
    You most certainly are! I was just asking the question silly Zennors

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  15. #15055
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You most certainly are! I was just asking the question silly Zennors
    i know, im messing with you

    * tackle hug

  16. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Dembai's live and drawing one of my dozens of OCs.

    Oh and I love your signature, Seelen'.
    Thank you, Blue. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    [06:11.35] <TwilightSparkle> I commented on purpose on sme MMD bikini vid only so that it would appear on my activity feed
    [06:11.53] <TwilightSparkle> Not sure how twisted this is
    Bikinis are cool.

  17. #15057
    Mechagnome Adonael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nuclear power plant
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    dutch voices are sooo bad xD
    I can only understand German and English... the rest are so `furchtbar`

  18. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i know, im messing with you

    * tackle hug
    * Is surprise glomped!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #15059
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Stop thinking (somewhat NSFW.. maybe?)
    omg
    boobs

  20. #15060

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •