1. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    So, it has come to this

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 04:50 AM ----------


    I just buy all the necessary and that usually lasts me a month

    else I just take a trip on my bike for the small things
    Ahh. Good idea

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    <3 that song
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  3. #18423
    Grr, people making me do things I wouldn't normally do...

    And now I need some sleep. Got homework to do tomorrow.

    >.>

  4. #18424
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Been waiting over a month for my moneys
    If I didn't have to save so much money for something that I still haven't had the chance to send I'd buy you one

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  5. #18425
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Grr, people making me do things I wouldn't normally do...

    And now I need some sleep. Got homework to do tomorrow.

    >.>
    Hello Gar Gar

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  6. #18426
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Gar Gar
    Hi Frey.

    G'night Frey.

    * Falls asleep

  7. #18427
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Been waiting over a month for my moneys

    Mami riding Derpy

  8. #18428
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Hi Frey.

    G'night Frey.

    * Falls asleep
    G'night Gar Gar

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #18429
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post

    Mami riding Derpy
    pure or lewd riding?
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  10. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    If I didn't have to save so much money for something that I still haven't had the chance to send I'd buy you one
    Yeah don't worry about me, keep the money to yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  11. #18431
    Blademaster OkamiOki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MERICA!
    Posts
    32


    that is all

    this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

  12. #18432
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post

    Mami riding Derpy
    I have a Derpy plushie

    so I guess that's possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  13. #18433
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    930
    BUTTON YOU CUNT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    pure or lewd riding?
    Rider does not approve

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 06:00 AM ----------

    That reminds me, I haven't used the GOAT in a long time

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  14. #18434
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    That reminds me, I haven't used the GOAT in a long time
    I used to watch F1 a bunch when I was a wee little kid

    only name I remember is Schumacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  15. #18435
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    You should've kept the images
    Better now?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 11:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Rider does not approve
    But that is her Phantom Phantasm

  16. #18436
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Better now?
    Said it once and I'm going to say it again, this is your best combo ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I used to watch F1 a bunch when I was a wee little kid

    only name I remember was Schumacher
    Good, because you should remember him.

    Watching him was simply glorious, even if people say he made races boring.

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  17. #18437
    Oh, good thing I waited a few months in getting a PS3. Much more disk space and all, at the same low price.

    Guess I'll go get one tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  18. #18438
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Oh, good thing I waited a few months in getting a PS3. Much more disk space and all, at the same low price.

    Guess I'll go get one tomorrow.
    but you already have pc master race, why taint your home with the inferior console>
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  19. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Better now?
    What is that

    that on your head
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  20. #18440
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Oh, good thing I waited a few months in getting a PS3. Much more disk space and all, at the same low price.

    Guess I'll go get one tomorrow.
    I still don't see the point of getting any post-PS2 consoles

    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    What is that

    that on your head
    A bounty worm

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •