1. #17161
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    uhhh

    not a lot?

    If I save up for awhile I could probably pull off about a $100 or slightly more one.
    My 4GB one was ~30€ methinks.
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  2. #17162
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    45
    where was that google list for the meetup again?

  3. #17163
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Something fun!
    anno or sims or something else D:

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 03:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    where was that google list for the meetup again?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6RlFG32i0/edit

  4. #17164
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    anno or sims or something else D:
    While Anno is fun, I would recommend something else if you're looking to game seriously. Anno is for when you want to game lazily

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #17165
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    While Anno is fun, I would recommend something else if you're looking to game seriously. Anno is for when you want to game lazily
    hmmm, i could play anno/sims and pokemon at the same time

  6. #17166
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Also is it just me or are the gym battles way harder in Gen 5?

    Dropped Emerald because I've played through it numerous times and I accidentally K.O'd Regirock. :<

    Gen 5 has respawning legendaries until capture if I read right.
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  7. #17167
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    hmmm, i could play anno/sims and pokemon at the same time
    Likely so :3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 08:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Also is it just me or are the gym battles way harder in Gen 5?

    Dropped Emerald because I've played through it numerous times and I accidentally K.O'd Regirock. :<

    Gen 5 has respawning legendaries until capture if I read right.
    Good guy Gen 5, doesn't make you restart your game if you make a mistake

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #17168
    Frey!

  9. #17169
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Also is it just me or are the gym battles way harder in Gen 5?

    Dropped Emerald because I've played through it numerous times and I accidentally K.O'd Regirock. :<

    Gen 5 has respawning legendaries until capture if I read right.
    get all the pokemans! \o/

  10. #17170
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hmm
    that one seems like it might be pretty good.

    I will keep this one in mind.

    Thanks for helping.

  11. #17171
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Frey!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sBPcekb.gif[/IG]
    Thor!
    We need one with the cast of PH and one with the original FO:E team. :3

    Contact the authorpersonponythingyhuman!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 04:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Hmm
    that one seems like it might be pretty good.

    I will keep this one in mind.

    Thanks for helping.
    Still seems awfully pricey to me but what do I know. I'm trying to browse through the list to find anything cheaper.

    I mean it IS a sony so that costs.
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  12. #17172
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Frey!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sBPcekb.gif[/IMdG]
    :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Thor!
    We need one with the cast of PH and one with the original FO:E team. :3

    Contact the authorpersonponythingyhuman!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 04:46 PM ----------


    Still seems awfully pricey to me but what do I know. I'm trying to browse through the list to find anything cheaper.

    I mean it IS a sony so that costs.
    Shaedy Sands!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #17173
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Likely so :3
    shouldnt be too diffecult ^^

  14. #17174
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Thor!
    We need one with the cast of PH and one with the original FO:E team. :3

    Contact the authorpersonponythingyhuman!
    Gah, I can't go around bossing people around D:
    Can't pay for them to do it either. Animation takes a lot of time

  15. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Still seems awfully pricey to me but what do I know. I'm trying to browse through the list to find anything cheaper.

    I mean it IS a sony so that costs.
    I figured the screen and memory size probably add quite a bit.

  16. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    shouldnt be too diffecult ^^
    Good luck!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  17. #17177
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shirō's house
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Hmm
    that one seems like it might be pretty good.

    I will keep this one in mind.

    Thanks for helping.
    You work in walmart? go have a look at what they offer

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  18. #17178
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    are you coming aswell drafo? ^^

  19. #17179
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Gah, I can't go around bossing people around D:
    Can't pay for them to do it either. Animation takes a lot of time
    Aren't you a god?
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I figured the screen and memory size probably add quite a bit.
    Yeah but it being a Sony too. I mean you could find a cheaper one for sure. Your choice though. I have a 4gb Procaster.
    "You don’t simply leave the MSF"

  20. #17180

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •