Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Youtube can bring the links down per Hasbro's request. I do not see them doing it.
    Hasbro has done it several times. Just because they haven't found every single uploaded episode and taken it down before you could watch it doesn't mean they don't want it up.

I ran a stop sign and jay walked today. Police didn't magically spawn and arrest me so it must be okay.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Are we trying to convince Frey not to watch pony or convince him to pirate? I'm confused.
    There is nothing to convince, he's already a pirate if he is watching MLP on youtube. I'm just pointing out the flaw in his moral beliefs which allow him to illegally watch MLP but not illegally watch other media.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I might not even be here if it weren't for ponies, but that's irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Hasbro receives none of the revenue it could when you watch MLP on YouTube versus actually watching it on TV.
    That is definitely true, but how much did you think they made when they allowed Mast3rlinks channel to host the first season to help spread the show. At one point they have allowed it.

There definitely needs to be something where the company can make some sort of money for something like that, their own youtube channel with the episodes help, but when I miss an episode I would rather not wait weeks until they put it up themselves.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've already planned out my next 5 combos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    That doesn't make it any less wrong.
    It implies consent on Hasbro's part that this is okay. Unlike illegal download sites, they have a rapid and direct means to shut down their product on youtube being distributed for free, and they do not do it

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    If I switch anytime soon, it's either going to be to one of my OCs or to Mafia Tavi.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Hasbro has done it several times. Just because they haven't found every single uploaded episode and taken it down before you could watch it doesn't mean they don't want it up.

I ran a stop sign and jay walked today. Police didn't magically spawn and arrest me so it must be okay.
    Depends on when and where you jaywalk really. No one gets caught for jaywalking where I live unless you are making traffic stop or almost getting hit by a car.

It implies consent on Hasbro's part that this is okay. Unlike illegal download sites, they have a rapid and direct means to shut down their product on youtube being distributed for free, and they do not do it
    No it doesn't imply anything. If you want to make an implication, the multiple take down requests Hasbro has initiated against MLP episodes on youtube implies they are not okay with the episodes being shown for free on youtube. They have filed many take down requests with youtube to remove MLP episodes. Just because they haven't been able to keep up and take down every single upload does not mean they are okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Man you crazy.

My current combo is here to stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Depends on when and where you jaywalk really. No one gets caught for jaywalking where I live unless you are making traffic stop or almost getting hit by a car.
    Irrelevant jay walking is against the law and if you do it you are breaking the law. Just because an officer doesn't fine you for it does not make it any less illegal. If you jaywalk then it means you are okay with breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Man you crazy.

My current combo is here to stay.
    I think I forgot how to change my ava for how long I have had.

EDIT: Goddamnit. Pinned down 4 out of 5 songs in this PvP video (not counting credit music, didn't like it), but this last one, man...can't find it.
    Throw me a link. I could try finding it.
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    If I switch anytime soon, it's either going to be to one of my OCs or to Mafia Tavi.
    It would be nice if I was any good at drawing or photoshop, I have loads of future ideas but I can't do anything with them

Deleted
    G'morning

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    G'morning
    Yozzers Joy. How are you today?

Hah, I can jaywalk all I want. There are only laws against jaywalking on the highways, and we don't have them in this region.
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    No it doesn't imply anything. If you want to make an implication, the multiple take down requests Hasbro has initiated against MLP episodes on youtube implies they are not okay with the episodes being shown for free on youtube. They have filed many take down requests with youtube to remove MLP episodes. Just because they haven't been able to keep up and take down every single upload does not mean they are okay with it.
    Funny, I have yet to see one video go down

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Hah, I can jaywalk all I want. There are only laws against jaywalking on the highways, and we don't have them in this region.
    Jaywalking is illegal where I live my government is oppressing me.

halp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw me a link. I could try finding it.
    Here, song starts around 1:47, artist is Mark Petrie. I've found the first (0:23), third (2:43), fourth (3:54), and fifth (6:14), if you wanna know those. Haven't tried to find the credits song because I didn't like it.

EDIT: I take that back, credits song is "Days of Glory". I've been going through this playlist, but either I missed it, or the song I'm looking for isn't in it.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-01-24 at 05:31 AM.

Funny, I have yet to see one video go down
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...be-stream.html

There you go, Hasbro doesn't want you watching MLP on youtube. If you watch MLP on youtube then you're okay with piracy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers Joy. How are you today?
    Not quite had the time to figure it out yet