Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    True, but I've nothing against dark-coat/light-maned OCs (as seen here) as long as you only have a few. Of all the canon ponies, only two have coats darker than their mane (Big Mac, P. Luna), so it's not impossible, just uncommon.

What I mean is that not very many people seem to pick colors for their OC's coat/mane/tail/eyes/CM that mesh well together, or they pick too many (or too few) colors. Just in a color sense--not mentioning all the self-indulgent general design bullshit that a number of people seem to revel in (although to be fair, that's a smaller amount of people than the amount of people with a poor color sense).

It is. It's not something you'll see a lot of, I'm sure, but it's totally possible that you'll see it sooner or later.

Not...really. What colors you like is subjective. What colors work together...not so much. It's still subjective but it's not 100% subjective. When it comes to pony OCs, the colors you choose should work together visually well (or not, if you're trying to draw attention to something, whether because it's weird, it adds flavor, or it hints at something unusual, i.e. they're half-gryphon or something). Like in your case, Black Bolt has red eyes because he's 'corrupted', I believe? The red eyes pointedly don't mesh with the rest of his scheme because of that corruption, I would imagine. As much as I would like to crusade against black and red being the 'evil' colors, using red eyes to indicate corruption/evil has been well-established and works.

The other thing when it comes to colors is your OC's personality. Flashy or outgoing ponies will have colors outside of their eyes that grab your attention (Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie). More core-focused, internal characters have their attention-grabbing colors balanced between eyes/coat/mane (AJ, Twilight), while subtle or introverted ponies only have one odd color that doesn't immediately mesh with their color scheme--their eye color (Rarity, Flutters).
    The way I did my OC was to contrast a bit the change between his corrupted version and normal version. When I created Blue Thunder I toyed around with blues for coat until I found what I would call the standar blue, not dark nor light. For the mane I chose light yellow, more or less like Derpy's mane color. The eyes I was debating between brown or green, and I sided with green in the end because it seemed to suit better.

Then when I came later with the idea of a corrupted self, I decided to just darken the coat and light the mane. The eyes were a special case for that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Hmm that theme is

okay.
    Probably because the original version is miles better

Also there are better tracks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Fn01RNG.gif[/IdMG]
    This does not look safe

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Probably because the original version is miles better

Also there are better tracks
    Yes that one is better.

Also do you think it would be weird if I used a regular Saber avatar and signature while you are using an Alter Saber one? I think it would be different enough no one would confuse us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    The way I did my OC was to contrast a bit the change between his corrupted version and normal version. When I created Blue Thunder I toyed around with blues for coat until I found what I would call the standar blue, not dark nor light. For the mane I chose light yellow, more or less like Derpy's mane color. The eyes I was debating between brown or green, and I sided with green in the end because it seemed to suit better.

Then when I came later with the idea of a corrupted self, I decided to just darken the coat and light the mane. The eyes were a special case for that one.
    Standard blue with light yellow doesn't sound like it'd work to me, but I'd have to see it to be sure. But of course, this is all just the thoughts of one dude on the Internet...

I would bring up my own OCs but I try less and less to mention them because A) they don't seem that well-liked 'round these parts and B) using my own designs as examples just seems silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I can't notice a difference between a good mp3 and a flac

well except the file size difference that is
    I can't hear the difference either but I always figured it was a problem with my

cheap headphones or plebeian ears. I see some people say it's totally the best the best the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes that one is better.

Also do you think it would be weird if I used a regular Saber avatar and signature while you are using an Alter Saber one? I think it would be different enough no one would confuse us.
    Perfect, go ahead. The color schemes are complete opposites so nobody would confuse us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I want ze glomps and snuggles :P
    cant always get what we want

10+ Year Old Account
    * Sits down

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, not silly, but it presumes that I'm right when it's 100% possible that I'm dead wrong or my color sense actually sucks ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    * Sits down
    should do that more often, standing while being on the pc is bad for your back ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    cant always get what we want
    So mean to me

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Yes that one is better.

lmao2saber

2saber!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So mean to me
    Atleast I still like you!

Deleted
    I can't hear the difference either but I always figured it was a problem with my

cheap headphones or plebeian ears. I see some people say it's totally the best the best the best.
    I don't have cheap headphones nor plebeian ears, and I can't notice it

even if it is noticeable, it's soooo
    so
    so insignificant and noticeable only if you really really try hard, that 4xfile size difference is just so not worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    should do that more often, standing while being on the pc is bad for your back ^^
    I sleep on the floor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I like it, as long as you want.
    Actually I want to change my avatar (but not my sig)

Deleted
    * Sits down

What do you want for Christmas this year?

Deleted
    I sleep on the floor
    blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Aww D:
    I'll bring extras for you, Meh.

* Back to work