1. #34221
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Just happens I guess, but sooner or later it is bound to be good things, although how long they last is suspect.



    I don't remember, but yozzers anyways.
    Yeah. Well, hopefully one of those "good things" could be a full scholarship through college? probably won't be, but you never know.

  2. #34222
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Which episode?
    pandorica opens

  3. #34223
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Oh... no reason...
    I don't like where this is going...

  4. #34224
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i dono what i just said, i just copied that from some website xD
    Oh well god dammit zen XD I'm going back to pokemon, but despite that i'm still gonna post so i dunno why i said that :3

  5. #34225
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I guess throwing money at bad art doesn't make it better.
    I don't really understand why they felt they needed to change the artstyle to a show that was already popular when it aired.

    I also don't understand how they could have "award winning art directors" coming up with...

    that

    as good design.

  6. #34226
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    pandorica opens
    Watch part 2.
    Now.
    Do it.
    No sleep.
    Watch it.


  7. #34227
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Yeah. Well, hopefully one of those "good things" could be a full scholarship through college? probably won't be, but you never know.
    Didn't happen with me, supposedly with my mother's disease I should have gotten a free ride through college, but I have been the one paying for it so far.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  8. #34228
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Oh well god dammit zen XD I'm going back to pokemon, but despite that i'm still gonna post so i dunno why i said that :3
    never know what i say and if i do say stuff its usually wrong so just ignore me \o/

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 12:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Watch part 2.
    Now.
    Do it.
    No sleep.
    Watch it.
    yes master D:

  9. #34229
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Didn't happen with me, supposedly with my mother's disease I should have gotten a free ride through college, but I have been the one paying for it so far.
    Mhmm. I'll probably end up paying for college as well, and go into a swarm of dept due to student loans and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    never know what i say and if i do say stuff its usually wrong so just ignore me \o/
    So! I only ignore mehmy. I like you, so i dont wanna ignore you D:

  10. #34230
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I <delete> like where this is going...
    Fixed that for you.

  11. #34231
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    yes master D:
    Not many people call me that.. I like it.


  12. #34232
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    So! I only ignore mehmy. I like you, so i dont wanna ignore you D:
    awwwwww thats sweet =D i wuv woo too

  13. #34233
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    So! I only ignore mehmy. I like you, so i dont wanna ignore you D:
    Well don't I feel special..


  14. #34234
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    awwwwww thats sweet =D i wuv woo too
    Lol. Well alright then.
    By any chance, are you drunk right now, or are you naturally this loopy? :3

  15. #34235
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Not many people call me that.. I like it.
    thats the one and only time you ever hear me say that! and see me type it...

  16. #34236
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    http://mp3cut.net/

    This is neat.
    pro-gun liberal

  17. #34237
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    thats the one and only time you ever hear me say that! and see me type it...
    Aww, no fun!


  18. #34238
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I don't like where this is going...
    Where do you think it's going?

  19. #34239
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Lol. Well alright then.
    By any chance, are you drunk right now, or are you naturally this loopy? :3
    naturally loopy, if i was drunk we would be either cybering right now or i would be half way your way atm xD

  20. #34240
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Where do you think it's going?
    Gar is being a dirty pony again I think.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 12:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    naturally loopy, if i was drunk we would be either cybering right now or i would be half way your way atm xD
    Daaaaamn, you don't fool around when drunk.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •