10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    You should get it. Best damn game they ever made.
    which isn't hard because their games are pretty meh....

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Exactly!

PS3 master race :3
    Hah
    Pc gaming master race

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zirusianna View Post
    exactly!

Ps3 master race :3
    pc >>>> ps3 > everything else

10+ Year Old Account
    soooo many ponies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hah
    Pc gaming master race
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LWtwE.png?2[/dIMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    pc >>>> ps3 > everything else
    Yes yes, PC is best.

Though, tbh, my favorite console will always be the PS2. That console meant everything to me for like 5 years. That's a lot of time for a 20 year old. Oh, and the Gamecube - It's so sad it never got love

Deleted
    Oh wow.

Allow me to go nerd on you right here, I'll throw down a TL;DR at the end, since this is one of my music-boners.

I have some of it, but not on a playlist. I'm guessing what you're looking for is celtic, fantasy'ish music (I call it Bard-music), like something that would be played in a tavern in Middle Earth.

There are some who does it really well. If you're into the more metal kind of things, Blind Guardian is perfect, since they toy around with exactly this music (Which is one of the reasons I love them so much - A bagpiper solo in the middle of a power metal song? Fuck yes).

Try to give Curse my Name, Bards Song or maybe some of the heavier stuff like Bright Eyes a chance.

There is also some other music genres that use a lot of the musical things in such bardish music, most noticeable would be Pirate music (try to listen to this, it's really really good) and Elvish music (which is basicly celtic and irish folk music without vocals)

TL;DR: There's a lot of stuff like this on youtube, but get some CD's called "Celtic Circle", they are filled up with music like the one you linked.
    I knew you'd be the best person to ask about this, it is indeed celtic that I'm looking for, celtic folk perhaps.
    Not really looking for metal, saving them regardless however. I really enjoy that Pirate music, got a nice idea of what I'm going to look for afterwards.

Another example, pretty upbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes yes, PC is best.

Though, tbh, my favorite console will always be the PS2. That console meant everything to me for like 5 years. That's a lot of time for a 20 year old. Oh, and the Gamecube - It's so sad it never got love
    Yeah, there were some VERY good games on the PS2, that I have to agree with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I knew you'd be the best person to ask about this, it is indeed celtic that I'm looking for, celtic folk perhaps.
    Not really looking for metal, saving them regardless however. I really enjoy that Pirate music, got a nice idea of what I'm going to look for afterwards.

Another example, pretty upbeat.
    >Code Geass.

Oh holy god I need to re-watch that right now. I love that anime. So much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    soooo many ponies

Yes yes, PC is best.

Never had any of the PlayStation consoles or handhelds, but I've still got my beloved Gamecube :3
    So much fun has been had on it.

Deleted
    Greetings ponylings.

Deleted
    Yeah, there were some VERY good games on the PS2, that I have to agree with.
    Hah, I was such a nerd back then. I was even subscribed to Playstation Magazine (Or, you know, my mom was, I was still a kid), and I would track down the games they told me were good with an iron fist. This was before I really bought stuff on the interwebs, so it would be like asking friends to look in random games stores in their towns, and I've had another one buy me a game and ship it to me 3 times >.< I paid, of course, with my shitty allowance or 20kr a week.

I <3 the Playstation 2 so much. It's still the only old console I sometimes whip out because I miss playing Ratchet and Clank or Final Fantasy X or something

Deleted
    >Code Geass.

Oh holy god I need to re-watch that right now. I love that anime. So much.
    Just finished it about a week ago, was a nice introduction to anime. Love the music, starting death note now and I'm also impressed with the music there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, I was such a nerd back then. I was even subscribed to Playstation Magazine (Or, you know, my mom was, I was still a kid), and I would track down the games they told me were good with an iron fist. This was before I really bought stuff on the interwebs, so it would be like asking friends to look in random games stores in their towns, and I've had another one buy me a game and ship it to me 3 times >.< I paid, of course, with my shitty allowance or 20kr a week.

I <3 the Playstation 2 so much. It's still the only old console I sometimes whip out because I miss playing Ratchet and Clank or Final Fantasy X or something
    20kr a week? Holy fuck.. Poor thing, that's very little.

Also, on the not of RDR, I just murdered an entire town and the army of sherifs they sent after me. What's the first thing that happens? A random guy runs up to me and asks me to help him deal with the guys who just robbed him. Like hell I am!

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 02:43 PM ----------

Just finished it about a week ago, was a nice introduction to anime. Love the music, starting death note now and I'm also impressed with the music there.
    Death Note has some nice music.
    But yeah, if you want awesome music, watch Fairy Tail. SO. AWESOME.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Pony View Post
    Greetings ponylings.
    theres a rus in the thread

Did Eternal run off again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really looking for metal, saving them regardless however.
    a shame... sadly i don't have music at work so i can't check the videos... you might like some stuff by In Extremo, Eluveitie and Korpiklaani to name a few...
    Last edited by isi; 2013-02-12 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    theres a rus in the thread
    DESPAIR!! if that's ok with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Did Eternal run off again?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CReFg.gif[IMG]
    Meh thinks she did.

Deleted
    Death Note is a good thing to watch after Code Geass, they're alike in the whole psychological/philosophical way.

20kr a week? Holy fuck.. Poor thing, that's very little.

Also, on the not of RDR, I just murdered an entire town and the army of sherifs they sent after me. What's the first thing that happens? A random guy runs up to me and asks me to help him deal with the guys who just robbed him. Like hell I am!

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 02:43 PM ----------

Death Note has some nice music.
    But yeah, if you want awesome music, watch Fairy Tail. SO. AWESOME.
    Awesome music?

K-ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Pony View Post
    DESPAIR!!
    I counter with a Fluttering filly!

Meh thinks she did.
    Aww =(