Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    Wait...I'm not...immortal ?!?!?
    Technically none of them are immortal, just ageless most likely, and Twilight, and Cadence probably, may not be ageless either.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Technically none of them are immortal, just ageless most likely, and Twilight, and Cadence probably, may not be ageless either.
    they prolly just live for thousands of years

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I never once claimed MLP was dying prior to this. You're misremembering. Nor have I "treated my word as gospel". Ever.
    Hm. Must be.

I do know you've had giant rants about how certain episodes were utterly awful forever, and yet you always seemed to be the minority on it.

I THINK Trixie's return was one such episode? I dunno. My memory's always been shyte.

Anyways, like I said; let's all just chill the dickens out and wait to see what happens next. You might be pleasantly surprised, I might be horribly disappointed.

Frankly, I know which event I'd rather happen. Heh.

Aaaaand dammit. I was going to bed half an hour ago.

G'night ponifolks!

Deleted
    The only thing that made Luna and Tia immortal is their connection the their respective Celestial Bodies. Not their wimpy magic

or else this will happen

Heyo thread.

Did anyone else notice that Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack's hats made them look like musketeers at the end there? That's not subtle or anything.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    they prolly just live for thousands of years
    Celestia and Luna sure, but we have no idea about the other two.

The only thing that made Luna and Tia immortal is their connection the their respective Celestial Bodies. Not their wimpy magic
    What I meant by that is immortal usually means that it can't be killed, ageless of course means you can't die from aging. They may not even be ageless, but live for thousands of years, like Zenora said.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:37 PM ----------

Oh great, my eyes are starting to do their weird thing where it feels like I am looking from a different angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Heyo thread.

Did anyone else notice that Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack's hats made them look like musketeers at the end there? That's not subtle or anything.
    They were some interesting clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    that's just dirty
    If you say so!

* Carefully tucks wings back to their folded and locked position

My eyes are doing their weird "different angle view" thing, which means I am tired, so I shall hit the hay. You folks have a good day/night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    If you say so!

* Carefully tucks wings back to their folded and locked position
    You're a silly Daggi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand the hate on this episode/last once, there isn't anything totaly terrible for me atleast and only cause the recent episode feels a bit rushed doesn't mean the next once will be like that too. But i would agree that it was too much sining for one episode.

Wait...I'm not...immortal ?!?!?
    she's still over a thousand years old, while Cadance has been growing normally.

Age spells. It explains s1-->2 Luna, it explains this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    My eyes are doing their weird "different angle view" thing, which means I am tired, so I shall hit the hay. You folks have a good day/night.
    Night real life Derpy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I don't really understand the hate on this episode/last once, there isn't anything totaly terrible for me atleast and only cause the recent episode feels a bit rushed doesn't mean the next once will be like that too. But i would agree that it was too much sining for one episode.
    Next one?
    You mean S4?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    This one.

The show's writers have a LOT more control over the show than you seem to realize. Hasbro doesn't come in and call the shots. They just sit there, waiting for the product to be brought to them, then approve it if it's up to snuff.
    You can't honestly believe that there was zero forced input from Hasbro on this one.

H - "We want to sell a Twilight Alicorn toy, make it happen in the show!"
    W - "Well, there goes our plans for the future of the story. Now we have to tweak and edit and alter our overall story starting now and for all future episodes for the sake of this toy."

Not saying that the writers wouldn't have eventually gotten there, because you can see that's where it was going. But, they (H) wanted it and they wanted it NOW; not next season with several episodes building up to it. Most likely they came up with the idea for the toy while S3 was in production and said "forget what you wanted, put this in S3." Not saying that they can't make it work, because I know they can.

And I'm not limiting this to just this one show. There are hundreds of shows that are forced to sacrifice story quality for the sake of ratings/advertisements/InsertUnjustifiedCorporateReasonHere and I personally hate when that happens. Just another example of the suits screwing over creativity for a buck.

Not trying to argue that it shouldn't have happened or anything like that; I see the potential for future episodes with a change like this. And, personally kinda glad to see someone get rewarded for their hard work instead of being thrown aside and forgotten. Can't help but find it appropriate that it's happening in a work of fiction though.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    [video=youtube;x3Wh57kNpbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Wh57kNpbA[video]
    Western Loli that can communicate with various other liveforms.
    What the hell am I watching...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Next one?
    You mean S4?
    Yep, but well they have plenty of time for S4 (summer) first episode, i hate waiteing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Yep, but well they have plenty of time for S4 (summer) first episode, i hate waiteing.
    We all do.

Deleted
    So i rewatched the latest episode and found Derpy in another scene! http://i.imgur.com/M8klwZL.jpg atleast it looks a lot like Derpy!

Deleted
    new jojo episode is finally subbed yes
    fuck
    jesus christ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So i rewatched the latest episode and found Derpy in another scene! http://i.imgur.com/M8klwZL.jpg atleast it looks a lot like Derpy!
    Yah, that's her.
    She's atleast 5 places in the episode.
    Go hunt.