Deleted
    I got it! Thank you all so much! :3 I appreciate it!
    Let's celebrate with some pony music!
    Last edited by mmoc45050943f7; 2013-02-28 at 12:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Is it Easter time already?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Is it Easter time already?
    Couple months.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple months.
    Exciting =/

Couple months.
    Just over a month away.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Exciting =/
    Eggciting?

Deleted
    [IMG]http://derpicdn.net/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTMvMDIvMjcvMjFfNDZfMjJfNTY2XzI1NzMzOF9fVU5PUFRfX3NhZmVfdHdpbGlnaHRfc3BhcmtsZV 9waW5raWVfcGllX2NvbWljX2Nyb3Nzb3Zlcl9sZWFndWVfb2ZfbGVnZW5kc19hcnRpc3RfaWNoaWJhbmdyYXZpdHku anBlZy5qcGVnIl1d/257338__safe_twilight-sparkle_pinkie-pie_comic_crossover_league-of-legends_artist-ichibangravity_512e7f14a4c72dc3a60000bb.jpeg.jpeg[IMG]
    I don't get it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    I don't get it..
    LoL logic, don't fight it, don't accept it, don't question it, just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    I don't get it..
    It's a joke in League of Legends. The monster there, Cho'gath, grows larger over the fight and he can hide in bushes even though he gets like 2 stories tall.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for my peaceful day off...

Just got a call from work. All the money is gone.

Apparently, someone (suspect is one of the waitstaff) helped themselves to all the money in the store. Thing is that I've had my suspicions for months, just never had reason to act on them. But, on the same day the Area manager retires from the company, $500+ disappearing in the time frame from when he left the store and when the night shift leader arrived seems like a good reason to act now.

Add in the fact that she just had a trip to the ER and he (the driver she's dating) just smashed the front end of his truck into a telephone pole at the same time that this chunk of money vanishes.

Both of them are likely to be fired, which means the store will be even more short-handed than it already is, which means I'm not likely going to get a peaceful workday for the next month.

Lucky me!
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    LoL logic, don't fight it, don't accept it, don't question it, just ignore it.
    Copy that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Apparently, someone (suspect is one of the waitstaff) helped themselves to all the money in the store. Thing is that I've had my suspicions for months, just never had reason to act on them. But, on the same day the Area manager retires from the company, $500+ disappearing in the time frame from when he left the store and when the night shift leader arrived seems like a good reason to act now.

Add in the fact that she just had a trip to the ER and he (the driver she's dating) just smashed the front end of his truck into a telephone pole at the same time that this chunk of money vanishes.

Both of them are likely to be fired, which means the store will be even more short-handed than it already is, which means I'm not likely going to get a peaceful workday for the next month.
    I'm sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you Sas.

10+ Year Old Account
    And because of that they lost

I feel like I'm on top of the world

Deleted

Lucky me!
    This sounds more annoying than anything else... and very stupid on their part.

10+ Year Old Account

Lucky me!
    [IMG]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2011/136/c/c/vinyl_scratch_takes_a_day_off_by_redenchilada-d3gj9dk.png[/IdMG]
    More hours, more money, I guess.

Some people have no shame.