Deleted

Monk (WindWalker) pvp

Hi,

I a leveling my monk as windwalker for next coming patch 5.2. I know rogue would be properbly better however.. been there, done that.
    Is there any guide/video available on monk pvp ? Tried the usual sources and where I can find informative onces for almost all classes; monk is .. lacking.

Are there any windwalker monks at all playing pvp?

thank you in advance,
    regards
    emi

Zybak is a decent ww monk.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5644035117
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZybakTV As mentioned above, his channel have monk pvp but also a lot of other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could just PvP and find out stuff yourself by reading the tooltips? I'm sorry, but it's really not that difficult to learn the WW monk class by yourself. I've done it, so can you.

I'm currently running a channel around guides and PvP videos for windwalker monks. Come take a look and give me some feedback
    youtube.com/user/PassadoGaming

Hi Eminus,

I have been playing the monk class since beta and creating videos specifically for Windwalkers ever since.

I did this because there was no information about them and wanted to fill the void, if you're looking for pvp guides from someone who has been dedicated to Windwalkers for as long as it has been humanly possible then my youtube channel (youtube.com/SmashUpGaming) will be exactly what you're looking for.

If you have any questions I'm always happy to help a fellow monk brother out.

Last edited by Smashpanda; 2013-01-14 at 08:05 AM.
    Monk Guides/Tips & Fun unique videos check it out:
    YouTube.com/SmashUpGaming