Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Ugh I want to play sooo badly :P Well I was able to make an account today and hopefully tomorrow at work I'll be able to buy the game

O_o 1000 post mark
    Ugh indeed, I cant even make an account. Happy 1000 posts. I have about 16 useful posts the rest are turd.

Been playing it quite a bit here lately, it's pretty awesome!
    Mighty one, never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck View Post
    The alpha was released a day before yesterday, give it some time. Minecraft wasn't a good game as it is in its earliest stages.
    Oh yeah I know. I was just commenting on how it is now, and that I hope that they have some kind of server list eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Been trying to set up an account for 24 hours, pretty annoying seeing as Im now falling for the hype from you guys and want to play :S
    Was also waiting for 24+ hours, got in today. It was so worth the wait.

Deleted
    I find it a bit boring at the moment, however this might have several causes:

1) My laptop can barely play it (I'm at fieldwork with a crappy worklaptop), so it's not really 'fluid'
    2) I don't have anyone to play with

I'll definitely give it a better try once I'm back home with my nice desktop

Been playing it since today and so far pretty fun but DAMN it is hard. I die A LOT. Still fun though.

I spent 7 hours today playing on a multiplayer server me and my friends setup. Streamed the whole thing, lots of epic moments
    I fix things, sometimes, when they let me out of my cage.
    @Rawrbmb Watch me stream stuff on Twitch

Deleted
    Decided to just run in one direction to see what was out there, found the ocean, the map tells me there's a city and some dungeons. I HAVE to get a boat and explore!

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Decided to just run in one direction to see what was out there, found the ocean, the map tells me there's a city and some dungeons. I HAVE to get a boat and explore!
    arent you able to swim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    arent you able to swim?
    I can, but it's really slow and the distance on the map is further than I've traveled on foot, so I think getting a boat would be preferable :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I can, but it's really slow and the distance on the map is further than I've traveled on foot, so I think getting a boat would be preferable :P
    are there any water mobs like sharks? and is there anything under water thats cool?

Deleted
    are there any water mobs like sharks? and is there anything under water thats cool?
    I went swimming out in the ocean just for like 10 minutes or so.. there are a lot of lantern fish, that actually give decent exp.. also explored a few sea caves, one had a giant massive blow fish in it which was pretty scary.. the other had a cave full of.. underwater bats (and ore and stuff). Bit weird seeing bats underwater! There were also some friendly goblins swimming around. It gets pretty dark if you're swimming underwater, so take a decent lantern if you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive seen pictures of people coming accross sharks and fish, but they were on land lol. guess an alpha bug.

lol, just seen this on reddit, is this an acurate depiction of level 1? :P

brilliant, wouldn't post once, then it posts twice. thanks mmo-c!
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    ive seen pictures of people coming accross sharks and fish, but they were on land lol. guess an alpha bug.

lol, just seen this on reddit, is this an acurate depiction of level 1? :P

brilliant, wouldn't post once, then it posts twice. thanks mmo-c!
    WOAH @_@ is that what it looks like when you die? thats beautiful @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    is there water physics? like ive seen some mobs can destroy blocks, if they destroy blocks under/next to water will the water flow into it? odd question but i remember minecraft didn't have flowing water like that originally and it annoyed me.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    WOAH @_@ is that what it looks like when you die? thats beautiful @_@
    That's what everything looks like when it dies, pretty cool.

I played this yesterday before I had company over for the holiday. And then some this morning. I had a really rough time as a Ranger (Scout) until I was able to tame a pet. With my new beetle at my side I feel much safer. I'm literally earning about 10 times the XP I was previously by fighting stuff. But I'm still only level 4.

Attempted to play this online with a friend but we kept getting disconnected from one another. Not sure if that's just my internet being crappy or if the game in general has connectivity issues.

I still don't really get a lot of basics like crafting or why I can't equip some things that are clearly meant for my class. I also really don't suggest trying to swim across an ocean like I did. It takes an eternity.

It's a fun time but I feel like I'd be having infinitely more fun in a group.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    man this alpha is fun as hell, me and three friends jsut finished a fight against a random Skeleton water mage boss that laster half and hour omg so hard but so fun ,

have they said whether or not you can keep your characters past alpha?

Deleted
    Meh, they only accept PayPal.