Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, never mind. That area was dropping gear lower level than what I have, so I found an 85-87 area that was dropping gear too high. So....I guess 70-78 power gear doesn't exist.
    i hope you know that you can downgrade gear to your level for no cost at the tower where you can upgrade gear with plat coins??
    just be sure it's an item that is able to be upgraded, then it can also be degraded

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    i hope you know that you can downgrade gear to your level for no cost at the tower where you can upgrade gear with plat coins??
    just be sure it's an item that is able to be upgraded, then it can also be degraded
    indeed this, i'm farming a power lvl 97+4 castle on my lvl 92, also a ruins of +4 undead mobs, i make 4-5 levels per clear at power lvl 92, all drops are 89-100, but i can just adapt them to my level.

i have like 13 legendary formulas for power 94/97, endless legendaries i actually put full legendaries on my power lvl 14 ranger by adapting them all and wow i can just breeze the massive ogres at lvl 4. castles suits for my level the mobs barely break 1 damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Nope, I have no idea how that thing works, other than I can put wood cubes on a weapon in order to increase its stats by .00001%. Also, it only lets me put weapons in there, and gives me absolutely zero options for anything other than said wood cubes.

....You are talking about the customization bench, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I have no idea how that thing works, other than I can put wood cubes on a weapon in order to increase its stats by .00001%. Also, it only lets me put weapons in there, and gives me absolutely zero options for anything other than said wood cubes.

....You are talking about the customization bench, right?
    Not the bench, if you go to the tower (tallest building in town) there's an npc that can upgrade your items to your power-level for a certain amount of platinum coins but he also downgrades gear for free. I can't remember if you can upgrade them again afterwards though, so check before you downgrade something nice .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Not the bench, if you go to the tower (tallest building in town) there's an npc that can upgrade your items to your power-level for a certain amount of platinum coins but he also downgrades gear for free. I can't remember if you can upgrade them again afterwards though, so check before you downgrade something nice .
    Lol, almost 200k to upgrade anything.

Well, this is nice, but it doesn't change much. Blue +4 mobs beat the everloving shit out of me, so I can't really efficiently farm anything higher than that. And bosses still one-shot me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a campfire in town? Having trouble finding one. I started playing my rogue finally. It's fun, but I don't have a self-heal like a water mage, so I spend a lot of time using healing items.

Deleted
    Wow, this game looks really awesome!

If I buy now I'll get access to the alpha version. How limited is the current alpha version? How much is it? (can't access the buycubeworld page from the office)

Is there any release date rumored?

Deleted
    No release date just like he have always had it

it's done when it's done

but, if you buy the alpha version you will ofcouse also get the beta/full game when it's released, the alpha version is cheaper now then it will be when the game is released

Deleted
    lvl 4 water mage now. also tried rogue, but without healing it's really annoying to die every 2-3 mobs. it's like lvling in DAoC 10 years ago.
    got my first pet (alpaca), but can't ride it so far. need more skillpoints. due to the vast and open world some points into riding are well invested, I guess.

loot is kinda strange. got some power 34 bracer off of lvl 1 mobs.

the sweet, sweet naivety of not knowing!

too bad that there is no music, need to find some zelda playlist or similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    lvl 4 water mage now. also tried rogue, but without healing it's really annoying to die every 2-3 mobs. it's like lvling in DAoC 10 years ago.
    got my first pet (alpaca), but can't ride it so far. need more skillpoints. due to the vast and open world some points into riding are well invested, I guess.

loot is kinda strange. got some power 34 bracer off of lvl 1 mobs.

the sweet, sweet naivety of not knowing!

too bad that there is no music, need to find some zelda playlist or similar.
    I haven't had that issue on my rogue yet. You just gotta make a ton of food and potions.

I know this game is in alpha, but at this rate feels like the dev won't have this game on "release" for another 2-3 years. Which is fine at his own pace, just feels like a LONG time to wait for such a great potential of a game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I know this game is in alpha, but at this rate feels like the dev won't have this game on "release" for another 2-3 years. Which is fine at his own pace, just feels like a LONG time to wait for such a great potential of a game.
    There are only two people developing. So yeah, that might take awhile.

I think they're underestimating the possibilities of this game. Expanding, hiring more people, getting someone for customer support and marketing wont hurt them in the long run.

I haven't had that issue on my rogue yet. You just gotta make a ton of food and potions.
    It was my first char, so I didn't know about making more food/potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the respawn rate of creatures? I'm clearing an area fast, and sleeping overnight, but it doesn't seem like everything has respawned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the respawn rate of creatures? I'm clearing an area fast, and sleeping overnight, but it doesn't seem like everything has respawned.
    As far as I know resting at the inn should still respawn everything (minus missions I think). The latest patch makes it only work when you rest between 6am-6pm though so check the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    As far as I know resting at the inn should still respawn everything (minus missions I think). The latest patch makes it only work when you rest between 6am-6pm though so check the time.
    I'm sleeping at a camp near my farm spot, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I just sleep until it gets light again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sleeping at a camp near my farm spot, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I just sleep until it gets light again.
    Ah maybe. I read that the spawn timer itself is around 20-40 minutes depending on the level of the enemies, rather than being based on the time of day, but sleeping at the inn automatically spawns them for you. I'll have to check when I'm home from work.

i notice there has not been an update since...almost a year ago. I know it's a small team, but they don't really seem to keep people in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    i notice there has not been an update since...almost a year ago. I know it's a small team, but they don't really seem to keep people in the loop.
    I believe there was an update back for Christmas, but yes, I am not aware of any new updates.

The game is apparantly not exactly going to expand much either, according to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    The game is apparantly not exactly going to expand much either, according to him.
    So basically, the alpha we own right now...is pretty much going to be the final product?