Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Brewmaster Buxton McGraff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Covina, California
    Posts
    1,463
    I used a fish bot in WoW. Only time I ever botted. It's just so easy and mindless to do so, and you make about 20k a night. I believe Blizzard had the site shut down though, so no more of that

    I play Rift now and I've never actually seen a fish botter, but I've seen one guy complaining about it in chat.

  2. #22
    Warchief theWocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,088
    I would like to see trion add "game cards" that can be sold on the Auction House - similar to PLEX in EvE on-line.

    It would allow people who have the money to buy game cards and make some plat from sales. The people who want to grind could then do so and buy game time with plat.

    Also, to alleviate the bot problem, make it so that only players with full accounts can trade / or use the auction house. Trial accounts can trade between other trial accounts, however.

    I play the game to raid, do dungeons, warfronts. I find grinding for platinum monotonous and not fun at all.
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ ENTER the Wocky - an introduction
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    Wocky "unplugged" YouTube (Real Life)Steam Games List"


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    I would like to see trion add "game cards" that can be sold on the Auction House - similar to PLEX in EvE on-line.

    It would allow people who have the money to buy game cards and make some plat from sales. The people who want to grind could then do so and buy game time with plat.

    Also, to alleviate the bot problem, make it so that only players with full accounts can trade / or use the auction house. Trial accounts can trade between other trial accounts, however.

    I play the game to raid, do dungeons, warfronts. I find grinding for platinum monotonous and not fun at all.
    They don't do this because then it would be cheaper to buy plat from illigal sites then buy gamecards.

  4. #24
    Tera had a similar system to PLEX. It was great.

  5. #25
    What's with the capitalization of the word bot? BoT BOT what significance does this have?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    They don't do this because then it would be cheaper to buy plat from illigal sites then buy gamecards.
    Then the price of PLEX would adjust itself accordingly. I don't get why more games don't do this, it would attract players and wouldn't harm anyone.

  7. #27
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    764
    How do you pronounce bot ? because i get the feeling you say the letters B O T instead of just saying the word, is that correct ? or why do you type it so annoyingly ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    How do you pronounce bot ? because i get the feeling you say the letters B O T instead of just saying the word, is that correct ? or why do you type it so annoyingly ?
    I was wondering why the OP keeps capitalizing the B and T in bot myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •