Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    After perusing some of thee photo's of the Chinese theme park I am going to write them a VERY STERN letter because in photo five of the globe they left off TASMANIA... I am calling for a United Nations response to this travesty!

In other news It's Monday on this side of the planet.

Wow, those Chinese have figured out a way to determine happiness levels for everyone. I'm jelly.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Doesn't mean that they should keep reusing them, a change would be welcomed.
    Maybe so but with what that would fit into the gist of the area, and well not many folks have come up with anything better that would make sense to the story so to speak.

i have tested dinos today... its not 1 bone per dino ... i killed smallest dino (3m hp) and he gave me 2 bones... then i killed a bit larger dino (4.7m hp) and he gave me 6 bones... i killed smallest one again and he dropped 4 bones.

But blizzard has failed with rewards. For 10 bones u get mote of harmony and 2g and for 100 u get spirit of harmony and 2g... So if u return 10x10 bones u get spirit and 20g and if u return 100 bones u get spirit and only 2g
    Last edited by sgt; 2013-01-14 at 11:32 AM.

im shame to call myself chinese
    Last edited by fohhee; 2013-01-14 at 04:44 AM.

Thanks Chaud. Yeah too much HP, not to mention you'll have the Klaxxi buffs for the high density spots in Dread Wastes. Harmony farming isn't worth it there. Raptor or bust. (pet I'll just buy eventually since some will farm that)

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Its kinda a overkill.

If 1 dino drops 1 bone (100%) and lets say they have 500k hp this would take us.....

Lets say i do 50k dps---for each mob i need 10s too kill him + travel time 10s so 20s per mob.
    Now lets see how long this would take:
    9999x10=99990 seconds : 60 (min) = 1666.5 min : 60 (hour)= 27.775h : 24 (day) = 1.157291667 day of non stop griding

27h 46.5 min = 27h 46 min 30s = 1 day 3 hours 46 min 30s of non stop griding

......well if you count other items it goes up. So i kinda hope ptr number 9999 will be 2000 on live. It would make much more sense.
    It specifically says they can drop 1-9 bones....

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    So we only need to kill 1,500 to 9,999 dino for the mount yay for grinding.
    I'm not sure why, but it seems like you are implying that you HAVE to farm for that mount, or that Blizzard somehow OWES this mount to you, regardless of how much work you feel like doing..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    Wow, those Chinese have figured out a way to determine happiness levels for everyone. I'm jelly.
    well u wouldnt find any so-called happiness index in Chinese description if u can read it.

Blizz could of utilized the Dinosaur npcs a bit better instead of just recolors. Raptors( Azeroth and outland), Thunderheads(Stegodons), Diemetradons, Pterrordaxes and Threshadon. btw is it just me do does that island look a tad small for all those dinosaurs to be on.

15+ Year Old Account
    YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! White Raptor White Raptor White Raptor Wish I had the original one though.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Happiness index : 3 o.o

Theprince.

Lol.

Deleted
    I'm not on PTR. Where is that island with new stuff located?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    See all the air pollution in a couple of them
    Pollution ? No, these are the mists of Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyrius View Post
    You totally misunderstood his reply. Everything could be accomplished by running dungeons in Cataclysm. Now, you have the choice of doing dailies to aid your character's progression.
    Actually, you misunderstand and I'm getting tired of seeing this argument. Progressing your character by running dungeons is gone. It has been replaced by dailies. So there's no choice. Trading one for the other doesn't add choice, no matter how many times blizzard or its fanboys repeat it.

Also, dino island looks rushed, like anything else.

That is a mighty high price for a bad reskin mount. If it stays that high then it won't be worth farming until 1-2 expansions from now when dps will be high enough to farm it in hours instead of days.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post

But blizzard has failed with rewards. For 10 bones u get mote of harmony and 2g and for 100 u get spirit of harmony and 2g... So if u return 10x10 bones u get spirit and 20g and if u return 100 bones u get spirit and only 2g
    Not that much of a fail, do you want a whopping 18g or do you just want to hand the fuckers in already? I can see the gold being removed from them before they hit live realms regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it already but ... Island of Giants -> Jurassic Park? Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I'm not on PTR. Where is that island with new stuff located?
    North of Kun-Lai.

Happiness rating 3/5 stars

At first I was happy this island could bring some nice world pvp.

Then I realised Blizzard has seperated pvp and pve gear so much, that unless I go farm battlegrounds in between bots for a few weeks, I will get owned by a lot of undead rogues in full pvp gear. Sigh.