Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Dinosaurs....

What does a little island covered in dinosaurs have to do with Pandaria?
    In itself, not a whole lot. But the Zandalari are using the dinosaurs to attack Pandaria and defend the Throne of Thunder. Seems like a pretty good idea to deal with Troll weapons to stop the Mogu threat.

Tbh this troll/raptors motif is becoming old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Dinosaurs....

What does a little island covered in dinosaurs have to do with Pandaria?
    It's an island covered in dinosaurs.

It's automatically relevant to everything.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not one thing resembles WoW, unofficial or not.. you can get closer than that.

"The problem is lack of viable options, in Cata there was only Dungeons, now it's only rep by dailies.
    You're going to have a hard time convincing me there are fewer options now. I think some of you just hate dailies period"

WHAT? So, in the mind of GC there are more viable options besides the daily quests to gain reputation with Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Anglers and Dominance Offensive right? Dear lord, please Blizzard it's about time to replace this guys, PLEASE...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Probably you've outgrown WoW then. Because there always will be raptors involved if trolls are there. Just like with orcs/wolves, tauren/kodos, human/horse and so on.

Gotta love the horrible English translations of Chinese text

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Well the mobs drop between 1-9 bones depending on the health. It's going to take some time if the current number holds true. Why? Something to do. Stretch the time it takes. It makes sense. Hey, people say vanilla was such a grind, well this is a grind isn't it? So why isn't it being praised? lol
    i'm talking about the space that would be needed to collect 9999 of those! 20 stacks with 500 bones! don't have that much space to fill up for an eternity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Those pictures of that "fantasy" amusement park look very depressing.
    See all the air pollution in a couple of them

Anyone check into if this is going to be the preferred method of Harmony farming? Current drop rate is 10-15% from level 90 mobs.

Quit ur bitching and farm... sigh >< no wonder why wow is sucking

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Its kinda a overkill.

If 1 dino drops 1 bone (100%) and lets say they have 500k hp this would take us.....

Lets say i do 50k dps---for each mob i need 10s too kill him + travel time 10s so 20s per mob.
    Now lets see how long this would take:
    9999x10=99990 seconds : 60 (min) = 1666.5 min : 60 (hour)= 27.775h : 24 (day) = 1.157291667 day of non stop griding

27h 46.5 min = 27h 46 min 30s = 1 day 3 hours 46 min 30s of non stop griding

......well if you count other items it goes up. So i kinda hope ptr number 9999 will be 2000 on live. It would make much more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Quit ur bitching and farm... sigh >< no wonder why wow is sucking
    I definitely agree with that. Get back to the grind. The only thing I would wish for is a better mount and not just a reskin. Big grind (like the Netherwing Drake) and a unique model, not just a re-tread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    "The problem is lack of viable options, in Cata there was only Dungeons, now it's only rep by dailies.
    You're going to have a hard time convincing me there are fewer options now. I think some of you just hate dailies period"

WHAT? So, in the mind of GC there are more viable options besides the daily quests to gain reputation with Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Anglers and Dominance Offensive right? Dear lord, please Blizzard it's about time to replace this guys, PLEASE...
    You totally misunderstood his reply. Everything could be accomplished by running dungeons in Cataclysm. Now, you have the choice of doing dailies to aid your character's progression.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Anyone check into if this is going to be the preferred method of Harmony farming? Current drop rate is 10-15% from level 90 mobs.
    It would take ~20-30 kills of mobs with 3-4 million health to get the necessary bones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CollateralGaming View Post
    The mount looks exactly the same as the Violet Raptor from Sen'Jin village, which anyone can get.

Don't waste time on getting bones to get a mount.. that has a copy.
    Not quite. It's a Devilsaur texture on the regular raptor mount model. It's a white version of the Trading Card Game's Savage Raptor. It's still not really worth 9999 bones, especially since they only stack to 500 currently, but those are all PTR numbers. It's subject to change.
    I thought it was reminiscent of the Ivory Raptor, myself. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    It would take ~20-30 kills of mobs with 3-4 million health to get the necessary bones.
    So say it takes me on average 2.5 minutes - w/ raid-geared shaman and various CDs thrown into the mix - to kill such a mob. That translates into a 50-75 minute session to farm one Spirit of Harmony. (Downtime not included.)

Not so sure I'd have the time for that, unless I somehow manage to get a majority of my alts to 90 with some progression towards their rep recipes.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

So we only need to kill 1,500 to 9,999 dino for the mount yay for grinding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    So we only need to kill 1,500 to 9,999 dino for the mount yay for grinding.
    I know where I'm gonna park my skinner at patch launch :-)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Um hate to break it to you but Trolls were some of the first inhabitants of Azeroth long before the other races showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by makapipi View Post
    I know where I'm gonna park my skinner at patch launch :-)
    good god, the skins EVERYWHERE

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Um hate to break it to you but Trolls were some of the first inhabitants of Azeroth long before the other races showed up.
    Doesn't mean that they should keep reusing them, a change would be welcomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.