10+ Year Old Account

A little hand with cable management!

So I recently made a budget build to play until i can get a better pc, and i bought a cheap 55 euros case(Nox Coolbay SX), for the price I think its quite well done and has alot of features, but alas on to the main point, its the first build I ever did and I'd like to get some opinions and help with maybe improving my cable management so here goes 2 pics for you guys to judge and counsel !

10+ Year Old Account
    With a baby motherboard like that one, you're bound to have more visible cables just due to the fact they have to reach farther inside the case from the back side in order to get plugged in. In general however, I move all power cables from the PSU through the closest bottom hole, then selectively route each one through the hole closest to where it needs to be plugged in.

From the first picture, it looks like you can probably clean up a little bit by moving your hard drives both to the bottom bay area and route cables from there, which would minimize the amount of cable you have showing between them. Honestly you didn't do a bad job, a lot of cable management is just being able to some creative problem solving.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I left the drives like that because of the airflow there's a fan in front of the drives and it lines up with that space perfectly so i left them like that, well seems like its as good as i can get with this mobo and case combo, lets see a few months down the road when I get a bigger case and mobo if I can do a better job : D

15+ Year Old Account
    From what i can see, there are some small areas, that can be improved:

- The front connectors (LEDs, switches, usb, audio) could be routed through the hole above from where they currently go.

- The cpu power cable could be routed through the cutout in the mb tray. I can't see if there is enough space, but the following might be possible: from the back, you feed the cable into cutout area of the motherboard tray, so that it goes between motherboard and motherboard tray and comes out above the motherboard directly where the connector is on the board. For this to work, you most likely need to temporarily unscrew the top screws of the motherboard (because the connector is bigger than the standoff distance). The only problem could be the space between motherboard and the top of the case... i can't say from the pictures.
    Example: http://i.imgur.com/Nkoag.jpg

- move the upper hard drive one slot down, so you can connect the power cables without leaving one connector free in between.

- in addition to the point above, it might be possible to put the optical drive in the bottom slot and connect all three drives to the same SATA power cable.

- there seems to be a power cable between both hard drive, which i can't figure out
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

15+ Year Old Account
    the thing i've learned is that perpindicular hard drives (as opposes to "normal" straight drives like yours) are a huge benefactor to hiding cables. Those tend to be the most "unmanageable" cables and hiding them against the rear side panel is a huge help in hiding cables

for that case and having a small motherboard, that's not too bad given the tools you can work with (case layout, mainly)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is what I could improve that i see , i dont think the power cable for the mobo will fit behind it since theres not realy enough space.