Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    his consort will be li li obviously.

Maybe he will mate with an Onyx Cloud Serpent and bring forth the Ebon Dragonflight? They could use the model for the Heart of the Aspect as a way to show a mix of Drake and Cloud Serpent physiology?

we don't even know if cloud serpents and dragosn are related...which from what we have seen/know so far, they aren't.

I'm sure someone else already point that somewhere here, but Wrathion is barely a baby dragon. Mating won't be on his head for decades.

I understand Wrathion is still a little kid technically...

But the idea of mixed flights has to be one of the best ideas, specially since most of the flights seem to be brother and sister anyway...its a no wonder the world is going up in flames... hillbilly dragons!

But...has anyone thought of Wrathion x Chromie?

BTW WrathionxAudiun is just to funny, I can't keep a strait face for that XD

10+ Year Old Account
    chromie can make wrathion older

she be robbin the cradle though

maybe hes just robbin the grave

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    chromie can make wrathion older

she be robbin the cradle though

maybe hes just robbin the grave
    isnt chromie "of questionable gender"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    isnt chromie "of questionable gender"?
    and wrathion is like a year old

This. I dunno what age of dragon consent is, but it seems like he's maybe not there yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    He got magically aged up afaik...one year of our time but he's really much older.

EDIT: Also, I think he should hook up with Alexstrasza...I don't think she has a prime consort anymore now that Krasus is dead.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-01-14 at 08:57 AM.

Li Li!!! cause she is sooo kawaiiiiii~~~(and they are both kids)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Will he get one do you think? Surely he wants to preserve the Black dragons?
    Is there anyone in lore suitable? Aggra 2.0? Will Blizz even bother?
    I feel like they have plans for him, and im interested to see where it goes.

OT a bit from my own post but is all Dragon snoo snoo incestious? Im not overly familiar with how it works
    Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Will he get one do you think? Surely he wants to preserve the Black dragons?
    Is there anyone in lore suitable? Aggra 2.0? Will Blizz even bother?
    I feel like they have plans for him, and im interested to see where it goes.

OT a bit from my own post but is all Dragon snoo snoo incestious? Im not overly familiar with how it works
    Each of the Aspects mate with a dragon of their own Dragonflight. Where does each Dragonflight come from? Yeah....

Technically yes, it is incestuous, but no where does it say that titan-touched reptiles follow the same rules as earth genetics. Then again, the dragons are sort of running low on members so maybe some cross-mating would be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Each of the Aspects mate with a dragon of their own Dragonflight. Where does each Dragonflight come from? Yeah....
    but proto dragons have "flights" as well, so they couldnt all be related. Alexstraszas first consort was older than her iirc (Tyrannistraz).

Hmm I had some intense dejavue feelings reading through this thread .. well anyway.

As mentioned before I highly doubt that he thinks about mating while still beeing a whelp, at least not in the practical way, he might have plans for repopulating his flight though. If blizzard doesn't retcon it anytime time soon dragons mate first when they are full grown, as is shown by Krasus in one of the War of the Ancients books when he does his little aerial mating dance with Alexstrasza and it is mentioned in some places that dragons take quite a some time to mature. That might be because he was mating with an Aspect though, so we will have to see, I really doubt we will see anything before he turns into a drake at least.

As far as possible mating partners go there are of course the omnious black dragons in outland but they still should be corrupted, because they already were 10k years ago and the dark portal isn't that old afaik. If we were to look for other options, I think Kalecgos ex-girlfriend, Kirygosa, could be a candidate. The hatred of Wrathion is mainly against the red and green dragon flights, mostly the red tbh, and the blue dragon flight is in a similar spot as the blacks tbh and it would be a nice twist considering that the blacks almost destroyed the blues in WotA. The two characters also share some common character traits like wanderlust and a certain affinity for freedom, and it was already established that Kalegos would not be a match for Kirygosa, also the fact that she is the daughter of malygos might be interesting, because he hails from a strong lineage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    He got magically aged up afaik...one year of our time but he's really much older.
    no, he didn't. at the end of the sha of fear quest, he turns into a cute little baby whelp and flies away lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Doesn't he have a bunch of women in skanky gear around him? I'm sure he has fun with them, maybe with some of the men too. Dragons aren't really the type to have 1 consort anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's still a baby for god sakes >.<

http://i.imgur.com/4UiIG.jpg

Also YOU are the consort! Why do you think he's making you go through all these trials :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    He's still a baby for god sakes >.<

http://i.imgur.com/4UiIG.jpg
    wrathion should have his own whelp model. a baby whelp on a turban lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.