Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you judge people by their tattoos?

Not a tattoo guy myself. But when I see neck tattoos or hand tattoos I immediately judge them. Not sure why I judge them but I think immediately they are homeless or unemployed.

I'm sure most are not but I can't help but think they lack crucial life skills and are losers.

Anyone else think this?

Don't get me started on face tattoos or piercings.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:37 PM ----------

on a side note. I love shows like Ink Master. I do appreciate the art behind it.

People who have akward tattos or peircings (face, neck, forearms) I do judge. I look at them and can only feel they have no goals in life and are fine residing at the lowest levels of society.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind tattoos and don't judge those who have them... unless it's an exceptionally shitty looking one, a stupid phrase, or they have it in a ridiculous spot like their face. Then I make it a point not to allow them to make important choices that may impact me because they clearly lack the capacity for good decision making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the tattoo. Yes, I judge the guy with a swastika made up of penises on his forehead.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Yes I do. I look down even more at those who just paid money for tattoos and the next week are crying about they cant pay their bills.

Deleted
    Depends on what it is.

Deleted
    I only judge military personnel stupid enough to get tattoos. When i was in the military tattoos where a huge "NONO!" due to being caught, they'll easily use the tats against you. Good luck telling terrorists you're not a soldier but a simple news reporter when you have "USMC HOOAH!" written on your back.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do. But only with bad ink.

any tattoo that is badly done or is of something so chavvy or in poor taste immediately turns me off of someone.

Despite that i have some friends who have some truly amazing pieces of artwork on their skin, which i think looks great. I completely get what you mean about the "losers who lack crucial life skills" comment though... sometimes you cant help but think.. "what kind of job would accept someone with tattoos all over their necks and hands and faces"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't see why anyone would be stupid enough to get a tattoo.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends really on how far they go.

Tattoos like these:

I'm good these these, there stylish and look neat.

Ones like this however..

this to me is just defacing someones body with graffiti. Someone who gets full over tattoos like this, what happens when they reach 70-80 and there skin sags off like a old sock?
    #boycottchina

These sort of tattoo's make make me /facepalm

http://i.imgur.com/0YCDi.png

Yes that's on a girls lady parts (non exposed, just at the pubic area). She's constantly asking for ideas on how to cover it up on facebook.

Now she got this one (in a more normal place)

http://i.imgur.com/mjGDi.jpg

*cringe*

Edit: Images a bit big.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    People that are covered in tatoes reminds me of people in jail.

Depends on the type, extent, location and nature of the tattoo.

You can be sure I'll judge someone with a Powerpuff Girls Z tattoo on his forehead. Someone with such a bad taste in shows should be looked down upon!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends....are they gang tattoos or prison tattoos? Are they artistic expressions?
    Obviously I'm going to look down on some kid with "tough guy" gang/prison tats.
    If they are artistic expression, or something like a memorial, I'm fine with those.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Guess I should say tattoos that you can't cover with clothing. I hate those tattoos.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    where is the thunder buddies tattoo located ? Because i find that one humorous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i do. I don't mind the smaller ones but the huge ones... I don't get how someone could cover such a large part of their body with something permanent they may grow tired of. I also don't like the Chinese styling ones. So unoriginal. So boring.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    where is the thunder buddies tattoo located ? Because i find that one humorous.
    She got it on her ribs iirc. Now she posts all over facebook about her new boyfriend is her thunderbuddy yada yada. (I guess it's more compatible with future boyfriends over a name right on her kitty).
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Not to sound shallow but it depends on a few things....appearance of the person, age, and location of the tattoo. When I see ugly 40 year olds with tattoos I immediately assume,e they're homeless. But if I saw someone my age (20) with a tattoo who was attractive I'd think differently of it. This is coming from someone with 5 tattoos btw

hmm, my left chest, upper arm and shoulder is covered with a tattoo. however, i chose to have it so i can cover it up if i want to, so it stops right before my neck.