Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    People who have akward tattos or peircings (face, neck, forearms) I do judge. I look at them and can only feel they have no goals in life and are fine residing at the lowest levels of society.
    i got tattoos up to my chins.. yet i got a veeery wellpayed job. yes it do happen people question them. but thats pretty much it.

and sorry but what does having tattoos that can be seen easily have to do with their mental condition?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I judge everyone for everything.

I have a negative connotation for tattoo's, if that's what you mean.

Sure, why not.

I judge people by their actions and choices. Having a flaming skull tattooed on your Adams apple is a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    why the full sleeve and what made you turn your life around?
    Jay I think you're looking far too much into tattoos - they're not a sign of rebelling against society - some people just like something and want to keep it close to them, for example a cousing of mine put a tiny violin key on her wrist because she's all about the music, both privately and professionally. Using tattoos to send a message is mostly stupid, but decorating yourself with something you like is not and is perfectly socially acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    I only judge military personnel stupid enough to get tattoos. When i was in the military tattoos where a huge "NONO!" due to being caught, they'll easily use the tats against you. Good luck telling terrorists you're not a soldier but a simple news reporter when you have "USMC HOOAH!" written on your back.
    I'd wager that the uniform and rifle would give away their military status before a tattoo

I judge them on the motive and placement.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Shangalar I guess I'm not confident in my own abilities. Just curious why people would put road blocks on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Not by their tattoos. But by the fact of having tattoos.
    Your reason?

Personally, I have 1 tattoo atm. Plan on getting more. They all will mean something to me, even if it is questionable to others, I don't care.

A symbol or anything can mean a LOT to that person, while someone may see a simple heart on a wrist, maybe it's because they are a survivor of suicide and cutting, who knows, you'd have to ask.

However, I do not like face, or neck tattoos, I also have a hard time finding anyone with any special meaning towards getting tribal... Sorry but tribal just looks lame and dull to me. Maybe your dead relative had the same one and you'd like to honor them, idk, but it just looks incredibly tacky.

Someone prove me wrong.

I think of it like a shirt or jewelry, that you can never remove.

Seen plenty of folks with stupid shirts or way too much jewelry that makes me think they're an idiot or just want attention. I lack a tattoo myself, though I wouldn't mind getting a few. My brother and his daughter both have a few, my niece's being memorial tattoo's. I've seen plenty of faded, ugly and otherwise stupid tattoos that just scream "you didn't plan ahead, did you?"

Oh wait. Just so you know, I'm Muslim and although I'm not religious, my grandparents would disown me and never let me live it down if I ever got a tattoo, and me and my grandparents are pretty close.

BUT I do like to use fake tattoos for fun sometimes, just to play.

Deleted
    Not really. It's their body, why should anyone else care what they look like? If they choose to have tattoos that make them look a bit... freaky, then it's their fault that they'll look funny when they hit 70.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just add one more thing: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...zech-elections

He is running for president. While it is possible for us to think "he's insane", "I would never do that", "that looks disgusting" ... it is in no way appropriate to assume that he is a horrible person, makes exclusively bad decisions, that you have no common interests etc.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only judge dumbasses with tattoos in the face that actually cry because they can't find a decent job...For obvious reasons !

Do i judge people ... hell yes.

But mostly positive.

The few negative is most the stereotype pumped up fella with a shaved head, a bulldog, covered in tribal markings ( likely on the head also ) i will judge the hell out of him not for the tattoos but the whole *image* he is putting on.

Same with the fake ( or real but likely fake ) blonde with pumped lips/boobs in a too short shirt and a skirt so low the G-string is looking like is trying to run away ..... that is normaly paired with a big triangle shaped tribal tattoo on the very lower back...... this one can be with the above fella but if so atleast one of them got a black eye.

But in general i do not mind what people do...as long im not about to hire them.

Deleted
    Not at all. I need to talk to someone to judge them. Then again, you can say it all with a tattoo, like a swastika tattoo.

I thought the first thing people were taught in day care was not to judge someone by their appearance. Tattoos included.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't judge people based on tattoos.

However, I do find it a little funny how everyone and their brother/sister have one, and they get them in the first place for uniqueness.

Truth is, here in America you are probably more unique to not have a tattoo in my generation (early 90's babies and up).
    Call me House.

Yes, I do, but only in the sense that I tend to question their judgment if they've chosen to display tattoos on their hands, neck, etc. This is really contextual though, I don't automatically think anything negative of someone for being inked.

I don't have a tattoo yet, but I'm strongly considering getting one to represent running, particularly if I knock out a marathon this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    No, I don't judge people based on tattoos.

However, I do find it a little funny how everyone and their brother/sister have one, and they get them in the first place for uniqueness.

Truth is, here in America you are probably more unique to not have a tattoo in my generation (early 90's babies and up).
    My whole family has tattoos ..one of the reasons I made this thread. I grew up during the 80's and 90's and never found the appeal of a tattoo. They all got one or 2 or 6 but I just can't bring myself to put something pemanent on my body. Maybe because i'm an artist and don't trust people enough or just hate the fact its permanent and i will get bored with it.

I wish i could make a clone of me and do a tat on me by me.

Well yes, it is always interesting to hear the story behind a tattoo. It is pretty hilarious that you assume they are homeless though, kinda sad too lol.

Tattoos outside the face don't bother me, over doing piercings makes me want to rip them off the person though.