1. #1

    Soloing old content - Quick Question

    This is my toon

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...4uron/advanced

    Can you tell me which of the old content (heroics, raids, etc) that I can solo with respect to my gear ?.

    My main objective would be making gold only.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by vpywow View Post
    This is my toon

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...4uron/advanced

    Can you tell me which of the old content (heroics, raids, etc) that I can solo with respect to my gear ?.

    My main objective would be making gold only.
    First, you won't be making much of any gold soloing old content. The amount of gold you receive from instances is a set amount per person. So if there is one person, the boss will drop 25g. If there are four people, it will drop 100g split across each person......25g.

    Second, you can ask any solo questions in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Old-Content

    But to answer your question. You can probably solo most of wrath 10 mans.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    First, you won't be making much of any gold soloing old content. The amount of gold you receive from instances is a set amount per person. So if there is one person, the boss will drop 25g. If there are four people, it will drop 100g split across each person......25g.

    Second, you can ask any solo questions in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Old-Content

    But to answer your question. You can probably solo most of wrath 10 mans.
    The gold can often be found in the drops. If I run through The Eye or BT or Sunwell (Sunwell especially even if you have to take a partner for Kalecgos) I'm able to cruise through mobs and stock up on cloth, greens, maybe some blues but often some purples as well. From BT or MH you've also got a nice stack of gems for a good 50g or more too.

    It's not as good a money maker as knowing how to play the AH, but it'll pay your bills and is a pretty fun diversion most days.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    The gold can often be found in the drops. If I run through The Eye or BT or Sunwell (Sunwell especially even if you have to take a partner for Kalecgos) I'm able to cruise through mobs and stock up on cloth, greens, maybe some blues but often some purples as well.
    You don't need a partner for Kalecgos, just skip the boss.
    www.youtube.com/Spygnesy
    Soloing as a warlock.

  5. #5
    As has been said, old raids usually arnt worth it JUST for gold. If youre bored or if you want mog gear sure go, but the gold is a bonus, not the main reason to go. Youll get about..2k after farming all the old tbc/wrath raids/dungeons. but youll get that in loot, not in raw gold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •