Your Fav Rogue Sites?

Other than obvious ones like here on MMO-champ, is there any website you like to visit that has a large rogue community or is centered around the rogue class? Not looking for a tool that helps us like Shadowcraft or Shadowpanther, or anything like that. More like a fansite.

I remember, years ago, I was a member of Roguespot. Now it's dead, however. Looking for those little gems on the internet not everyone knows about.

Deleted
    To my knowledge, most sites of that kind (even ElitistJerks) were hit by a massive rogue exodus when MOP landed. Not saying they don't exist, but I highly doubt that they'll be very crowded...

10+ Year Old Account
    Icy veins and Shadowpanther.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Elitist Jerks still has a few key rogues posting there, such as Aldriana, Pathal and Metzli. Always worth a read.

Although Icy Veins is a great starter site for classes and specs, and a great one for raid strategy, the forums are lacking imho.

There are a few new blogs around here, like Rfeann's Red Hatted Rogue; and some older like on WoWInsider.

Icy Veins
    Shadowpanther
    EJ Rogue sub-forum
    Honestly, the MMO-C rogue sub-forum has some knowledgeable posters too.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Honestly, the MMO-C rogue sub-forum has some knowledgeable posters too.
    Indeed. You should generally find/get answers on these boards very quickly.

Deleted
    Is Icyveins good? In Cata i was under the impression most of its info was wrong apart from the very basics and i've stayed away from it since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Is Icyveins good? In Cata i was under the impression most of its info was wrong apart from the very basics and i've stayed away from it since.
    You might be confusing IV with Noxxic, which is wrong on just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    You might be confusing IV with Noxxic, which is wrong on just about everything.
    Nono i just always thought they were both awful

I was using shadowpanther long ago in TBC - the fact that bugs me is that the EP it provides is mostly static, while the change depending on gear. Hence sometimes i found that updates weren't actually updates.

Wowhead rogue forums were awesome long time ago. But people there was...grumpy. Hence most of the new rogues just nerdraged and moved away from there XD

MMO-C rogue subforum is pretty cool, Shodwcraft is an incredible useful resource, and EJ while much less populated still hosts some of the best theorycrafters; most if not all comes from there, just the discussions tend to be very very deep into mechanics and not eveyone likes that.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Ej seems to me like Sgt Hartman's boot camp, you get infracted for doing nothing (e.g. asking a question, exposing a theory etc.)