Help with new upgrades

Ok so here is the deal. My computer is on the fringe of just crapping out on me. When Im playing WoW or any other games(even low quality games like Everquest) I am getting graphic stuttering, my fans are going nuts and my Computer temperatures are skyrocketing. I initially thought that it was a dust problem so I went into the case and started cleaning everything. I pulled out the video card, PSU, H60, and all dust vents and cleaned it out. I fired it up and the same issues are happening again. So I downloaded a GPU(GPU-Z) and CPU(core temp) sensor program and wow...my processor is hitting 70C and my GPU is hitting 85+C. So now Im looking at building a new system and would like some advice on what parts I should go with. My overall goal is to play Crysis 3 on highest settings when it comes out. Here are my current system specs.

CPU: AMD 965 BE
    Heatsink: Corsair H60
    PSU: Corsair 800W
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600
    Video Card: eVGA GTX 560Ti
    HDD: (Some econo brand from bestbuy with 500GB) 7200rpm
    Case: Corsair 600T
    Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
    Resolution: Running at 1680x1050.

Nothing was overclocked by me. Just wanting some suggestions on a new computer build before I go around asking these other computer companies locally and possibly getting suckered into a "Top of the line" system. Im looking at having an intel processor for the upcoming build but staying below 1500 bucks. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by Zechs-cenarius; 2013-01-14 at 01:08 AM.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, I think it would be worthwhile to get your system checked out to find out what's wrong, mainly because you could take the power supply and heat sink from it and put into the new system, buy a cheaper PSU and heatsink, and sell the old system for at least a few hundred. Either making your final build better, or less expensive.

That said, $1500 is WELL more than enough to get a rock solid system. I just spent about $1000 on a pretty fantastic system, and the only 'shortcoming' is the GeForce 660, which is enough for what I do, but will start to lag on Ultra in some games. Another $100 for a 660ti or 7870 would make your system on the spot, I feel.

EDIT- System Build - I didn't include the CPU Cooler and PSU because you can pull those from the old system. A $20 cooler and $50 PSU ought to replace them just fine.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
    Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($79.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($36.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($57.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($131.98 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card ($289.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case ($45.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Total: $922.87
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-01-13 20:37 EST-0500)
    Last edited by chazus; 2013-01-14 at 01:39 AM.

Sweet thanks so much for the help! Very much appreciated!
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been pointed out to me, so I ought to point out to you, if you think you'll ever get a second 660ti video card, it would be worthwhile to get the MSI Z77A-G45, rather than G41, as it supports SLI better. If you don't think you will (most people don't, or don't need to), don't worry over it.