Thread: Oldest?

Oldest?

Does anybody know of a way to find your oldest achievement without actually sifting through every last one of them looking at the date?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your oldest will probably be from the day achievements were released if you played back then. I would check feats of strength.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

My oldest FoS is from 2009,I could've sworn I would've had older ones,unless achievements are only that old?

Quote Originally Posted by Drikko View Post
    My oldest FoS is from 2009,I could've sworn I would've had older ones,unless achievements are only that old?
    10/14/2008 is the first day achievements went live iirc. Also its when I got a fistful of achieves that were retroactive.
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane

You could probably use the API to create a web program that automatically searches through a character's achievements to find the oldest one. I don't know of an already existing tool that does this though. But it shouldn't be too difficult to make!

Deleted
    I remember the halloween event was on the day achiev patch got dropped on us.
    So if you where playing at that time u should have achievs from '08 on your world event tab.
    And probly some feats of strenght u got u logged in after the achiev patch.(vannila & tbc mounts & titles etc)

You could just check your level 10/Duelicious achievement.
    Would be closest to first

My oldest FoS was from 2007, though the first of them would probably be the day the feature got added in 2008.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    You could just check your level 10/Duelicious achievement.
    Would be closest to first
    This. If you weren't there for when the achieves went live, it's almost guaranteed to be your level 10 achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kisu View Post
    My oldest FoS was from 2007, though the first of them would probably be the day the feature got added in 2008.
    If I remember correct.. October 14, 2008..... That's the day the achievements went live, and there is no way telling of anything else than that. One can only assume, by knowing what they already had. The year may be clear, but month, let alone days. Unless one kept record in written notes for themselves, there's just no way.
    No official way nonetheless.

Deleted
    unless you where playing when achievements went live, your oldest achievement will be the one you get for reaching level 10

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    unless you where playing when achievements went live, your oldest achievement will be the one you get for reaching level 10
    Unless you were a bank alt, in which case your oldest achievement could be the one you get for buying all your extra Bank Bag slots (which bank alts would usually do at level 1).

Or any other number of potentially odd achievements people could concieveably get before reaching level 10.

Deleted
    You can use the wowhead profiler to look up your character. Then if you click the achievements tab and go to the last page you can see the oldest achievement you have.

This is the link to mine: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=eu.ae...b#achievements

Mine is a bit messed up because i played before achievements were introduced, so i have 186 achievements as oldest