1. As stated previously, try to avoid clipping your envenom buff, even during burst phases. However, during Bloodlust/Heroism with Shadow Blades going, it's very likely you will clip the buff (even with the ability to bank 10 cps). It's much preferred to clip than waste CP's.1.Envenom clipping during burst phases - what's your preference?
2.Do you occasionally hold back Vendetta to align with SB (rather than just aligning every 6th minute)?
3.At what CP amount do you hold back Blindside to get the procs during Envenom (presuming anticipation)?
4.Using Vanish on cooldown or aligning with CDs?
5.To what extent are you timing abilities with procs (e.g. Dancing Steel and trinkets)?
6.At what point do you swap from Envenom/SnD/Rupture to FoK/CT, and when do you overlap (i.e. FoK/CT with Ruptures)?
7.What addon/tools do you use to track and do multi-rupturing?
2. As a general rule, don't hold back Vendetta. The only time you might is if you'll be doing a significant amount of target swapping during a phase and won't get much if any use out of the Vendetta buff.
3. Don't hold back Blindside procs unless you're already at the 10 cp cap (5 without Anticipation). By using mutilate instead, you're robbing yourself of a possible secondary proc.
4. I usually use Vanish on CD. It lines up well with initial pre-pot/burst phase with SB/Vendetta running, and will be up for every subsequential Vendetta.
5. Frankly it's not worthwhile to wait for trinkets/dancing steel procs to pop cd's.
6. For 2-3 targets, I get SND up asap, rupture at 4cps on my initial target, swap targets, use a low CP envenom, and get 4-5 cp ruptures up and keep them up on all targets. For 4+, I open with Muti, hit SND, FoK to 4 cps, rupture, FoK to 1 cp, Envenom (to renew SND to max obv.), then begin rotating between 3 targets and maintaining rupture on all with FoK as my primary CP generator. Crimson Tempest is mediocre for Combat, and for Assassination it's garbage. The additional energy regen from keeping 4-5 pt ruptures up on 3 targets makes FoK completely spammable, and allows for 4-5 pt envenom transitions into additional FoK spam. Check WoL, unless it's changed recently, most top Assassination logs on fights like Wind Lord Heroic, involve the use of no Crimpson Tempests (maybe 1-2). Frankly, it's crap.
7. Tidy Plates.