Thread: Where is Go'el?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Where is Go'el?

I know he got mutch highlights in cata, but he was the previous warchief so at lest one glimt of him in pandaria? At least some lore rumor about whats he upp to speculated from bane or Vojin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4RcK-dNCE Hope he comes and got an major point in the last patch at least were he comes in in doomhammer armor from nowere when the invasion shows upp. Ok all maybe dont share my opinion but i love thrall he got sutch awsome background. My absolute favorite after Arthas. And i think he shall be warchief again, A troll or tauren sits in ogrimmar? They would be great as warchiefs but it was the orc who created the horde but the orc have done the most mistakes and so on... Your thoughts? (sry for my eng spelling and grammar)

He was part of the 5.1 quest line and he's a dad now so he's probably not going to be a major part of lore. I think they're also keeping him strictly on horde side.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    he's a dad now
    So is Varian. Thrall will be back on his throne in Orgrimmar after its Liberation.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    So is Varian. Thrall will be back on his throne in Orgrimmar after its Liberation.
    I guess at least he'll be killable then.

Deleted
    wuut what q line? i play mostly alliance got my guild there....

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    oh my god oh my god oh my god.....

Deleted
    i expect that thrall has an important role on atleast the horde side of things in the final MoP patch.
    if he becomes the warchief once more i do not know, but him becoming an advisor too wouldnt be too weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lichkingsbitch View Post
    wuut what q line? i play mostly alliance got my guild there....

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:50 PM ----------

The 5.1 Dominance offensive questline. He returns to kick some of Garrosh's goons in the nads on the Echo Isles and decides to protect the trolls while planning his next move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    This looks like a Photoshop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lichkingsbitch View Post
    Aggra and Thrall son (or daughter??)
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2013-01-14 at 01:00 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    This looks like a Photoshop.
    It isn't. We've seen this screenshot and known this ever since 5.1 was datamined months ago.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.... Thrall - or Go'el if you prefer, is on the Echo Isles as of now. He's guarding them during Vol'Jin's absence. If you will, he picked up the command over the Trolls.
    Personally protecting them from the Kor'kron who follow Garrosh, instead of him.

Here we need to put a little difference into the situation. By plain ingame content Garrosh is only the temporary leader, all book content aside. The Kor'kron are the elite guard of the warchief. Hence why it's a great opportunity to put them into a diversity. Some follow their true warchief - Thrall. Some follow their new warchief, Garrosh.

Reflects nicely here:
    Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Halt! This city is under Martial Law. Declare yourselves.
    Thrall says: Have I been away so long that you have forgotten who I am?
    Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Thrall, we no longer answer to you. We have a new Warchief now. And he has reminded us that we are STRONG!
    Thrall says: These are our Allies! You watch over them like they're a threat. Why? You WILL answer to me!
    Only the Warchief can make such demand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is indeed making his own little clan in the Valley of Trials.

As for Garrosh being a full Warchief or not - Thrall steps down. He doesn't leave him "temporarily in charge" for long in the official lore.

This was shown in-game when he went to Nagrand and was confronted with the fact that unless he gave up the mantle he would never find his center in the balance. Then he became a full member of the Earthen Ring and forsook the responsibilities of Warchief utterly.

As for the Kor'kron on Echo Isle, they are the best representation of the Orcs support of Garrosh that I have seen in-game in a while (pretty much since the Vashj'ir Expedition). Very nice to see at least a marginal attempt at showing Garrosh isn't just some large mustached evil doer. ... Of course he does put the trolls in basically an internment camp Nyahahahaahahaha /wrings his hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Thrall is indeed making his own little clan in the Valley of Trials.

As for Garrosh being a full Warchief or not - Thrall steps down. He doesn't leave him "temporarily in charge" for long in the official lore.

This was shown in-game when he went to Nagrand and was confronted with the fact that unless he gave up the mantle he would never find his center in the balance. Then he became a full member of the Earthen Ring and forsook the responsibilities of Warchief utterly
    We can disagree on that.
    Why so? The Nagrand episode is part of Thralls voyage to find his higher meaning and purpose, and the powers that he had deep inside. It was a spiritual journey, for which he had to let go (Spiritually) of his worldly boundaries that were holding him back and occupied from reaching the depths of his soul. He had to let his mind free, instead of still thinking as the warchief in command. He had to mentally start to develop trust into his decision to give Garrosh the lead, temporarily.
    That has little to do with holding the task and rank by lawful meaning. For that to happen, we'd would have had to have an ingame event that made Garrosh the officially permanent Warchief. There was no such thing with all faction leaders present. Horde isn't exactly a dictatorship, where someone just declares I'm the boss now. In fact, we are at that stage now. Garrosh tries to do just that. And the other factions reject him.
    Blizzard left that door wide open, all the time. And it's no lore break. It makes sense.
    We have a lore, that's true... But that lore has always open ends. It's very very rare that it's written as an absolute and would contradict itself. It's more than often true that it can go either way. To me, Thrall never laid down the leadership for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't give a damn where he is, but I'm sure Metzen will give us a huge epic questline to find out so that his great legendary warchief can once again be the grand hero of Azeroth and we can run the expansion's credits while we hoist Thrall onto our shoulders and start to run off the field.

There's two things that are so far overdone and worn out in this game that I could go 5 more expansions without seeing or hearing about them and be a happy man:
    1. Anything related to the Cenarion Circle/Druids/Molten Front/Mt. Hyjal
    2. Anything related to Thrall

Seriously, it's annoying...Thrall:Chris Metzen, John Madden:Brett Favre, FOX News:Mitt Romney, MSNBC:Barack Obama, Rolling Stone Magazine:Jimi Hendrix...seriously, it gets OLD, Metzen!!

Definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I really don't give a damn where he is, but I'm sure Metzen will give us a huge epic questline to find out so that his great legendary warchief can once again be the grand hero of Azeroth and we can run the expansion's credits while we hoist Thrall onto our shoulders and start to run off the field.

There's two things that are so far overdone and worn out in this game that I could go 5 more expansions without seeing or hearing about them and be a happy man:
    1. Anything related to the Cenarion Circle/Druids/Molten Front/Mt. Hyjal
    2. Anything related to Thrall

Seriously, it's annoying...Thrall:Chris Metzen, John Madden:Brett Favre, FOX News:Mitt Romney, MSNBC:Barack Obama, Rolling Stone Magazine:Jimi Hendrix...seriously, it gets OLD, Metzen!!
    I agree with you, i think Thrall should appear but i don't want him to have a mayor role, just a minor one, let someone else get the spotlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang... Orc knows how to make children for sure haha but yeah we see him in a 5.1 quest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I agree with you, i think Thrall should appear but i don't want him to have a mayor role, just a minor one, let someone else get the spotlight
    Definitely. I really don't care who the new warchief is, but I think that should be the person who leads the charge and be the hero.