Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    It is.

You don't want player to use a mechanic, you don't put it in game.

PS: Are you having an issue with the definition of maturity? You can repeat, ad nauseam, a false statement, at the end it will still be false.
    just because you can do something ingame doesnt mean blizzard meant for it to happen. with all the stuff they have to do to make an mmo, things get overlooked and they get fixed once people find it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    just because you can do something ingame doesnt mean blizzard meant for it to happen. with all the stuff they have to do to make an mmo, things get overlooked and they get fixed once people find it.
    Responsibility (another word to look up).

It is Blizzard responsibility to provide the game.

If they make an error it is their responsibility, and not the responsibility of their players and do not warrant a ban.

Now the question is: How long are you going to play this "intellectual dishonesty" game? (PS: Trolling)

Responsibility (another word to look up).

It is Blizzard responsibility to provide the game.

If they make an error it is their responsibility, and not the responsibility of their players and do not warrant a ban.

Now the question is: How long are you going to play this "intellectual dishonesty" game? (PS: Trolling)
    never said the people that use it will get banned; just said that some things you can do in the game, blizzard didnt do it on purpose. and blizzard uses PTR for that exact reason. for the players to find the bugs and exploits. i highly doubt people will get banned or get their kill taken away(just like those who used t13 4p druid/warrior to instantly heal tsulong for 30% of his health.) but i do believe that it will or already has been hotfixed

never said the people that use it will get banned; just said that some things you can do in the game, blizzard didnt do it on purpose. and blizzard uses PTR for that exact reason. for the players to find the bugs and exploits. i highly doubt people will get banned or get their kill taken away(just like those who used t13 4p druid/warrior to instantly heal tsulong for 30% of his health.) but i do believe that it will or already has been hotfixed
    Do no deflect from your original argument.

An undependable argument that it is an exploit/cheating.

It is maybe a bug, which Blizzard is responsible for and it is their decision to deal with it when they want.

However is it not for you to call the OP (and others) exploiters/cheaters.

PS: Stop pulling a half "Lance Amstrong".

Do no deflect from your original argument.

An undependable argument that it is an exploit/cheating.

It is maybe a bug, which Blizzard is responsible for and it is their decision to deal with it when they want.

However is it not for you to call the OP (and others) exploiters/cheaters.

PS: Stop pulling a half "Lance Amstrong".
    youre confusing me with the other guy you were arguing with buddy.

youre confusing me with the other guy you were arguing with buddy.
    Nope. I'm sure of my posts.

ITT: Game bugs never happen, ever.

lol?

It's a bug, and I expect many guilds to get kills using it. I also expect it'll be adjusted. Legit? Nope.

Would be pretty surprised if this isn't patched today.

Want to get something fixed? Post it on MMO Champ, it will be gone in 24 hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very clever, bravo.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Exploiting is to purposfully use a bug within the game. Clever use of game mechanics is to make different spells/things interract with each others. This means, no OP did not exploit - blizzard made the spells work that way. This also means this was an oversight on blizzards part, and they never intended the spells to interract with each others and the encounter. This means that it will get hotfixed.

First thing we're trying tonight. We're just 400 WoWprogress points behind the #1 guild on our server so if we get H Tsulong we should get server first!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    would be funny when a guild kills tsulong with this cheat and start believing that they are a good guild.. then blizzard hotfix this.. and boom wiping week after week on this...

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    First thing we're trying tonight. We're just 400 WoWprogress points behind the #1 guild on our server so if we get H Tsulong we should get server first!
    grats on your fake server 1

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    That's just shameful in every way possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    ITT: Game bugs never happen, ever.
    It's a bug, and I expect many guilds to get kills using it. I also expect it'll be adjusted. Legit? Nope.
    Its not a bug - every ability is working exactly as it is expected to.

it is a bug - pets get healed, and not divide total healing amount in 1st skill, but do multiply in 2nd skill.

not sure what part is wrong, but one of it must be fixed.
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Its not a bug - every ability is working exactly as it is expected to.
    like when you was able to enslave brutallus on sunwell, enslave was meant to enslave demons, brutallus is a demon... working as intended..

when a skill that was working as intended makes a hard fight(one of the hardest) so trivial... believe me.. is noit working as intended.... is not like when you could heal a pet with beacon on the tank on yorsaj and not triggering the debuff...

Can anyone confirm whether or not this is still working or has it already been fixed?

Deleted
    Don't think so, this needs a front page and/or a maintenance reset to get fixed. It has a shitload of views, though, could be enough.

It's a ligit strat you are just using the effect of a spell to its max potential.

Several pages of people arguing semantics, whether you think it is "legit" "working as intended" "creative use of game mechanics" doesn't matter, it's not the way the developers(R&D team) intended people to approach the fight so it'll be hotfixed out when they get the chance.