Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Elder Scrolls: Online Beta

http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Gogogo! Was just made available yesterday I think. It looks so sweet

Trololololo....they misformatted their own web address it seems. Unless it just doesn't like Firefox.

Not sure, works in Chrome but I haven't tried any other browser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Canada is not on that list o.o

Now it is o.o
    Last edited by Astrobandaid; 2013-01-22 at 04:56 PM.

Playing since '04

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrobandaid View Post
    Canada is not on that list o.o
    Canada is just an American state isn't it?

Omg for real dude. Canada is a country. This comment made me facepalm so hard sorry but lol.

Off topic, what were your chances to be selected guys?
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Deleted
    I do believe he was being sarcastic. Anyways, I signed up and it says I've got above average chances of getting it, nice enough I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    oh you

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    Omg for real dude. Canada is a country. This comment made me facepalm so hard sorry but lol.

I'm pretty sure his comment was a joke/sarcastic jab. :P

OT: Cannot wait for the beta. The trailer was zomgamazing. GIMMEEEE.

My bad didn't see the smiley face all the way at the bottom.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Deleted
    ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh
    "Excellent" chances at Beta Access, lets hope this thing knows what its talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post

You reply made me facepalm even more, sorry.

Not a fan of their privacy policy so I didn't use my real name to sign up, don't want to get my account linked to facebook or some shit like that.

Deleted
    I got "Excellent" chances at beta, awesome

Deleted
    The only thing that could destroy my dreams of getting a key, is my weak PC... It can barely run swtor, though maybe they like to see some results on the weak hardware guys aswell *fingers crossed*

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive tried twice and cant get it to accept my app. everytime i hit submit it says that page cannot be found. i guess it doesnt like explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I got "Excellent" chances at beta, awesome
    I filled out everything and only got above average, how much did you guys write in the "why should we pick you" tab? oO

I wonder how many people actually lie on those subscription's for beta keys. Click everything xD

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    The only thing that could destroy my dreams of getting a key, is my weak PC... It can barely run swtor, though maybe they like to see some results on the weak hardware guys aswell *fingers crossed*

I got Excellent as my rating, but I'm betting my computer will hold me back. It's a laptop I've had for about 7-8 years now and has done decently except each expansion that goes on and more video fluff added kills my fps. So it can't be worse than the usual 5-10 fps I get in 25 man Raids though the bright side is I get about 20-30 fps in some cities. >>

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I filled out everything and only got above average, how much did you guys write in the "why should we pick you" tab? oO
    It wasn't just that area that made your progress go up. It's the What games you play, your preferences, guild, why pick you, your diag, do you want additional info. All those "increase your odds".

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Oh, about 5 or 6 full paragraphs. Maybe 7.

With a full DxDiag and nearly everything checked for MMO experience/beta testing experience. No lies at all. In fact, it kind of made me sad that the only thing I didn't check was Lineage...

I also checked everything except for PvP quests, roleplaying and rated arenas, and I checked all playstyles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.