Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I only eat and drink with my mouth, kiss/make out aswell. :|
    Did you know that when you flush the toilet, if you forget to put the lid down before you flush, you get a face-full of piss and shit particles? Lovely, right?

  2. #202
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Did you know that when you flush the toilet, if you forget to put the lid down before you flush, you get a face-full of piss and shit particles? Lovely, right?
    I always put the lid down before flushing!
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  3. #203
    Fluffy Kitten Wikiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    And you are completely ignoring bacteria when it comes to human mouths, on top of what humans do with their mouths.
    Yeah, I am. It's what doesn't disgust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Again, what I am saying is that it is absolutely ridiculous to be fine with the human mouth but still find a dog mouth disgusting.
    Yeah, it is ridiculous if you ignore the fact that a human is the same species therefor it's been built into us to not consider kissing disgusting because it has a role in reproduction. On top of that, dogs only really started to be washed often enough (although it would have to be washed once a day for me to be neutral instead of disgusted by it licking my hand) in the last few decades, so that's been built into us as well.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I only eat and drink with my mouth, kiss/make out aswell. :|
    A lot of human beings don't. Besides the sexual stuff, be sure that a lot of people touch their face/mouth/eyes with their hands after they used it in public transport. And you wash your mouth with the toothbrush that's in the same room with your toilet bowl.

  5. #205
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I always put the lid down before flushing!
    Do you wash your hands and disinfect them every time you use a public door? Most people don't, and end up touching their face/eyes/mouth putting germs all over their faces from hundreds of different people.

    But no, humans are clean and dogs are so so disgusting...

  6. #206
    High Overlord Tuulikki 27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada BC
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    AND they eat shit.
    I had to finally post, what kinda of retarded untrained moron dogs do you people have that eat their own shit?
    Serious? I have a 14yr old dog and a 10yr old dog of different breeds, neither have ever eaten shit, own or someone else.

    I let both my dogs lick my face. Not for to long, as I do not enjoy having to wipe my face off after lol

  7. #207
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yeah, I am. It's what doesn't disgust me.



    Yeah, it is ridiculous if you ignore the fact that a human is the same species therefor it's been built into us to not consider kissing disgusting because it has a role in reproduction. On top of that, dogs only really started to be washed often enough (although it would have to be washed once a day for me to be neutral instead of disgusted by it licking my hand) in the last few decades, so that's been built into us as well.
    Then I guess you are just an emotional animal with no thought processes beyond what your instincts tell you. If you think the dog washing properties are built in to your DNA, then I do believe you failed to evolve with the rest of us.

  8. #208
    Fluffy Kitten Wikiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    But no, humans are clean and dogs are so so disgusting...
    Well on average, yes, a human is more clean. Do you wash your dog every day? Does he wear stuff that protects him from getting dirty?

    Also, I don't find dogs disgusting. At all. I find their saliva and tongue disgusting.

  9. #209
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Well on average, yes, a human is more clean. Do you wash your dog every day? Does he wear stuff that protects him from getting dirty?

    Also, I don't find dogs disgusting. At all. I find their saliva and tongue disgusting.
    I find your fears disgusting. Apparently you can't even fight that idea because my instincts told me so.

  10. #210
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    And you wash your mouth with the toothbrush that's in the same room with your toilet bowl.
    ??

    I keep mine in my bed room. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Do you wash your hands and disinfect them every time you use a public door? Most people don't, and end up touching their face/eyes/mouth putting germs all over their faces from hundreds of different people.

    But no, humans are clean and dogs are so so disgusting...
    I see your point but still find it more repelling to be licked by a dog in my face.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Well on average, yes, a human is more clean. Do you wash your dog every day? Does he wear stuff that protects him from getting dirty?

    Also, I don't find dogs disgusting. At all. I find their saliva and tongue disgusting.
    Oh, so it's matter of hygiene not condition. You can talk about anything to be disgusting or clean in this case.

    As a condition, humans are more disgusting than dogs. Spend time with a dog in a room, that was never washed in two months. Now do the same with a human. Let's see with which you resist the most.

  12. #212
    Fluffy Kitten Wikiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Then I guess you are just an emotional animal with no thought processes beyond what your instincts tell you.
    I have thought processes (despite what you may think), I'm just fully aware that no matter what I think it wont help with the awful feeling of having my hand licked by a dog. I can't change a physical sensation by wishing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    If you think the dog washing properties are built in to your DNA, then I do believe you failed to evolve with the rest of us.
    Huh? No, what's been built into our DNA is the disgust of a dog's mouth because dogs weren't washed up until a few decades ago. Same goes for snakes, you know. Half of the population is afraid of snakes and half of the population is yucky when it comes to a dog's mouth. There's a clear biological reason for that which is now out-dated.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-01-14 at 11:43 PM.

  13. #213
    Epic! Blockygame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Shrike Abyssal
    Posts
    1,569
    Not a fan of it, what if the charming fellow had just been caressing his nuts and anus with his tongue, what say you then?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

  14. #214
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuulikki 27 View Post
    I had to finally post, what kinda of retarded untrained moron dogs do you people have that eat their own shit?
    Serious? I have a 14yr old dog and a 10yr old dog of different breeds, neither have ever eaten shit, own or someone else.

    I let both my dogs lick my face. Not for to long, as I do not enjoy having to wipe my face off after lol

    How do you know they haven't eaten their own shit? Are you with them all the time? And you are OK with them licking your face but find it not enjoyable having to wipe your face?

    Why O why did you finally post?
    Funny Bunny

  15. #215
    Legendary! Quetzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mass, US
    Posts
    6,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Oh, so it's matter of hygiene not condition. You can talk about anything to be disgusting or clean in this case.

    As a condition, humans are more disgusting than dogs. Spend time with a dog in a room, that was never washed in two months. Now do the same with a human. Let's see with which you resist the most.
    well if its a healthy human it shouldn't smell too bad at all. But most of us have unnatural ratios of certain species of bacteria from all the bad food we eat, which is why we have to brush our teeth. People with the right ratios and species shouldn't have to brush their teeth, as evidenced by the cavemen anthropologists keep finding with perfect teeth

    Also, idk why everyone thinks bacteria are so damn bad. They help us! The smelly part comes in with either the ones that don't help us, or byproducts of something we ourselves chose to eat

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    How do you know they haven't eaten their own shit? Are you with them all the time? And you are OK with them licking your face but find it not enjoyable having to wipe your face?

    Why O why did you finally post?
    How do you know they eat their own shit, are you with them all the time?

    See? This kind of reasoning can go both ways and it NEVER EVER works.

  17. #217
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I have thought processes (despite what you may think), I'm just fully aware that no matter what I think it wont help with the awful feeling of having my hand licked by a dog. I can't change a physical sensation by wishing it.



    Huh? No, what's been built into our DNA is the disgust of a dog's mouth because dogs weren't washed up until a few decades ago. Same goes for snakes, you know. Half of the population is afraid of snakes and half of the population is yucky when it comes to a dog's mouth. There's a clear biological reason for that.
    I absolutely doubt that. It seems this has turned in to a Nature vs. Nurture debate, and I for one completely deny the fact that the fear of snakes and dog's mouths comes from our DNA. Children aren't born afraid of snakes or a dog licking their face. Chances are as a kid, your parents said "Don't let that dog lick you, it's dirty." and that is why you think that to this day.

  18. #218
    I once accidentally tongued my old golden retriever. I had diarrhea that night. I'm sure it's not connected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Did you know that when you flush the toilet, if you forget to put the lid down before you flush, you get a face-full of piss and shit particles? Lovely, right?
    Who doesn't put the lid down!? :ewww:

  19. #219
    Legendary! Quetzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mass, US
    Posts
    6,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I absolutely doubt that. It seems this has turned in to a Nature vs. Nurture debate, and I for one completely deny the fact that the fear of snakes and dog's mouths comes from our DNA. Children aren't born afraid of snakes or a dog licking their face. Chances are as a kid, your parents said "Don't let that dog lick you, it's dirty." and that is why you think that to this day.
    fear of things like snakes and spiders are universal though, even in places without many of said thing. That points strongly to a genetic basis, obviously not a fear of 'snake', but a fear of 'scales that move in a certain way accompanied sometimes by hissing sound'.

  20. #220
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I once accidentally tongued my old golden retriever. I had diarrhea that night. I'm sure it's not connected.



    Who doesn't put the lid down!? :ewww:
    I would hope everyone puts the lid down. But in many public bathrooms, there is no lid ... and that's not even mentioning urinals in the men's rooms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •