Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
LastLast
  1. #261
    I let my dog lick my face, dont even wash after, maybe wipe it with my sleeve. He's having fun, seeing him happy makes me happy. Whats the worst that can happen?

    Also i'd like to find out where i can find some of these poop eating dogs, ive had several dogs over 20 years and never seen any eat poop. They give it the odd sniff but never eaten it.

  2. #262
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    I let my dog lick my face, dont even wash after, maybe wipe it with my sleeve. He's having fun, seeing him happy makes me happy. Whats the worst that can happen?

    Also i'd like to find out where i can find some of these poop eating dogs, ive had several dogs over 20 years and never seen any eat poop. They give it the odd sniff but never eaten it.
    Get some cats and then watch the litterbox magically "clean" itself.

  3. #263
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    I actually don't care, i don't care at all if they lick me, but normally when i let my dog lick me a lot i take a bath or at least clean the part she licked

  4. #264
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Oh god.

    No shit that dogs don't brush their teeth. Their owners are supposed to do that. And I'm sure that most peoples' dogs don't have a diet consisting out of vomit and shit. Please, these arguments are beyond stupid.
    So you're saying no dog in the world has ever eaten shit or vomit before? I'm not saying its in their regulair diet like bread is in yours.
    And no not All dogs do it. I had a dog myself once a couple of years ago. When he vomited and i wanted to clean that up... Only gone for a minute
    When i was back the vomit was gone. Same goes for his shit. So its beyond stupid if you don't believe your avg dog eats just about anything if its given a chance to.

    When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

  5. #265
    God damn it that is soo nasty... dogs lik their balls/dick/asshole the entire day... and even eat their own shit or other dogs shit..

    There is no way to justify allowing ur dog to lick ur face... Jesus Christ that is sooo insanly NASTY!!!

    " A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    God damn it that is soo nasty... dogs lik their balls/dick/asshole the entire day... and even eat their own shit or other dogs shit..

    There is no way to justify allowing ur dog to lick ur face... Jesus Christ that is sooo insanly NASTY!!!
    Well, we eat it, too. Do you know how much fecal matter is in your house? Especially the bathroom, and you breathe it in? It's quite surprising. Not to mention there's quite a lot of people who do not wash their hands. I have family members who do that, and I have to wonder - Do you... like yourself? But that's beside the point. There's really no difference between the things we do and the things they do, and what we allow. Not to mention your dog would be family, generally speaking (some people still consider them "pets").

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieKDC View Post
    Well, we eat it, too. Do you know how much fecal matter is in your house? Especially the bathroom, and you breathe it in? It's quite surprising. Not to mention there's quite a lot of people who do not wash their hands. I have family members who do that, and I have to wonder - Do you... like yourself? But that's beside the point. There's really no difference between the things we do and the things they do, and what we allow. Not to mention your dog would be family, generally speaking (some people still consider them "pets").
    Uhm... u can avoid the doggy poo....

    " A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Did you know, that there is this thing called a fecal implant? Where they will grab poop from someone healthier than you, extract the bacterias and put them inside you?
    ooooh random trivia time!, some friends of ours rescued a warthog a few years ago because it's mother died. It ended up getting chronic diahorrea and dying. Apparently it needs to eat it's mothers shit to establish proper gut flora otherwise this is pretty much unavoidable

    I won't let my pets lick me without washing after, never know what took their fancy moments before.

  9. #269
    Do you not shake people's hands or eat out ever? Because people's hands touch genitalia a lot.
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

  10. #270
    Herald of the Titans Christan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it actually is a fact that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. A lot of their food, those Milkbone treats especially, are made to act like a toothbrush for a dog and help remove plaque and stuff. That, and I actually do brush my dog's teeth... lol
    while it might have other kinds of nasty stuff in it, dogs produce saliva constantly that...rinses their mouth out, as well as that saliva i believe contianing some bacteria killing enzymes.

    not saying its 100% safe but, a dogs mouth is definitely cleaner than a humans. and you french people with that bacteria laden mouth of yours.(well you specifically might not)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Yes but humans instinctively know not to eat excrement as the smell is a repellent (adults)
    i wonder why there is such a huge trade for it?

    yes, digested coffee beans. there are some other excrement filled delicacies around as well, a type of fruit bat gauno(poop) is served like pudding in some places....ohh so many examples....not going to list em all as they do actually disgust me.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-01-15 at 12:50 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

  11. #271
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    66
    A more important topic, Why do all dog paws smell like popcorn!?
    Thanks to Sioni for my signature picture

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Eylia View Post
    A more important topic, Why do all dog paws smell like popcorn!?
    Why does my cat's fur smell like grandmas cookies

  13. #273
    It's totally gross, and I agree with the op, I'd never let them do it.

  14. #274
    The Patient Seadog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    329
    The majority of you posting here would do " nasty sexual stuff " ....( positions that include numbers ... ) with a hot chick you just met any time of the day or night .... yet when a dog licks your face ( face, not the inside of your mouth ) it's a bad thing ..... mmmyeah i can see the logic here ....

    Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

  15. #275
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    A little bacteria only do you good. I've licked open gashes before and it has never caused an infection of any sort. And my mouth is supposedly dirtier than a dogs.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    The majority of you posting here would do " nasty sexual stuff " ....( positions that include numbers ... ) with a hot chick you just met any time of the day or night .... yet when a dog licks your face ( face, not the inside of your mouth ) it's a bad thing ..... mmmyeah i can see the logic here ....
    Same species.. hardwired sexual needs/desires.. yep, definitely no logic there.

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    And one of the differences between humans and other animals is our ability to rationalize instinct.

    And source is any vet, but if you need something Google-able, look up Marty Becker. The bacteria in a dog's mouth is species specific. It has 0 threat to humans.
























    I tell you what Regennis since you've made it a point to argue this whole thread in favor of letting a dog lick you in the mouth. Come on down south here and I'll find a dog on the side of the road eating on day before yesterdays road kill and watch while you let him lick you in the mouth and all over your face. Then tell me there is 0 threat bacteria in his mouth.

    I have seen my dog ninja cat turds, lick his balls, and the smegma off the end of his dick. No way am I going to let that tongue of his on my mouth or face no matter what. If it is your choice to get licked by a dog then so be it, but don't take any of the rest of us to task because we don't care for it. It is a personal choice and nothing you can say or fact you can quote will change that.

  18. #278
    High Overlord Sayier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Small Town, Maine
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    If I let strippers lick me - and I have no idea where their mouths have been, why would I have any issues with you licking me? Especially after cleaning your mouth.
    You sir, you just made my day.

  19. #279
    Dogs lick faces because they lurrrvveeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu

  20. #280
    Herald of the Titans RicardoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    2,757
    I don't allow any animals access to my face with any part of their bodies, sure as hell not their tongues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •