Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I have to say, every time I see this topic I keep misreading the word "lick"...its too close to the word dogs

  2. #42
    You're a goddamn snob if you're getting uptight about a dog licking you on your face. Go on and tell me you boil your water and then leave it in the fridge for an hour every time you're thirsty, I wouldn't be surprised.

    I've been licked on the face by humans (of the different gender) and dogs. Still alive.

  3. #43
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You're a goddamn snob if you're getting uptight about a dog licking you on your face. Go on and tell me you boil your water and then leave it in the fridge for an hour every time you're thirsty, I wouldn't be surprised.

    I've been licked on the face by humans (of the different gender) and dogs. Still alive.
    So just because you find one thing dirty, Means everything else bothers you aswell? I don't live in a bubble. I personally find it nasty! Disliking one thing doesen't mean your uptight or a germ freak like someone else said.

    When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

  4. #44
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Hey OP i'm with you on this one....getting licked on the face with testicle tongue is nasty!
    Funny Bunny

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Hey OP i'm with you on this one....getting licked on the face with testicle tongue is nasty!
    What about getting kissed by your girlfriend after she's been going down on you?

  6. #46
    my dog use to staet licking your face, then slowly worked around to ears, and then he loved to nibble your ears. he did it everytime. i think theres nothing wrong with it, if he had just been licking his genitals though i usually gave him one them treats that help clean his teeth.
    Too cool for a signature

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    So just because you find one thing dirty, Means everything else bothers you aswell? I don't live in a bubble. I personally find it nasty! Disliking one thing doesen't mean your uptight or a germ freak like someone else said.
    In case my mild humor was missed, I don't think you're really a germ freak. Well, not completely. Dogs licking someone in the face is pretty common and if it was something to be concerned about, then it would be well known to not let dogs lick you int eh face, the same as most every parent knows to not let their kids sit 2 feet from the TV.

    I understand people not liking it because it feels weird or icky when they slobber all up on you. Finding it disgusting seems to be sliding into a phobia region, which if it is more of a phobia, you should not cater to it, but conquer it!

  8. #48
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Snip
    That is just wrong on so many levels and yes my dog does lick me in the face for a few seconds which I don't mind.

  9. #49
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    What about getting kissed by your girlfriend after she's been going down on you?
    Any difference between men's balls and dog's bollocks?
    Funny Bunny

  10. #50
    The Lightbringer shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Spaniard in Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it actually is a fact that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. A lot of their food, those Milkbone treats especially, are made to act like a toothbrush for a dog and help remove plaque and stuff. That, and I actually do brush my dog's teeth... lol

    Dude, they lick their butt hole :x

  11. #51
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Any difference between men's balls and dog's bollocks?
    Why do men have balls but dogs have bollocks?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Dude, they lick their butt hole :x
    And people lick each other's buttholes too, but they still make out after and have a higher risk of disease.

  12. #52
    Epic! -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,660
    My own dog, who I know is well looked after and is clean (for a dog), then yes.

    Other peoples dogs? Hell naw.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 06:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Why do men have balls but dogs have bollocks?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:12 PM ----------



    And people lick each other's buttholes too, but they still make out after and have a higher risk of disease.
    New quote hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  13. #53
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Dude, they lick their butt hole :x
    AND they eat shit.
    Funny Bunny

  14. #54
    Epic! -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    AND they eat shit.
    Not all dogs do :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    AND they eat shit.
    my dog never did that :\ he licked one once, but never actually ate it. he would rather step in it, and make as much mess as possible.
    Too cool for a signature

  16. #56
    Yuck. that's disgusting. I do touch my dog with my face sometimes when I hug it and he even tries to lick me sometimes. I dont punish for it or anything, just move out of the way.

  17. #57
    Fluffy Kitten Wikiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Posts
    5,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    And people lick each other's buttholes too, but they still make out after and have a higher risk of disease.
    And it bothers you that certain people are icky when it comes to having fluids from different species on them?

    Look, sorry, the only reason people let dogs lick them is because people are used to dogs and because they're the most domesticated animals. It's all in your subconscious. If you had a hippo or a cow licking you, which is arguably less disgusting, you'd think that was disgusting.

    Personally, I wouldn't let any animal lick me simply because I find it slightly disgusting.

  18. #58
    Epic! -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    And it bothers you that certain people are icky when it comes to having fluids from different species on them?

    Look, sorry, the only reason people let dogs lick them is because people are used to dogs and because they're the most domesticated animals. It's all in your subconscious. If you had a hippo or a cow licking you, which is arguably less disgusting, you'd think that was disgusting.

    Personally, I wouldn't let any animal lick me simply because I find it slightly disgusting.
    But cows are so pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  19. #59
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Dude, they lick their butt hole :x
    You know I've had hundreds of dogs(kennel) and I'm pretty sure I've never seen of them like their own butthole, genitals yes. Now licking each others on the other hand... very uncommon but it happens, sniffing is much more common.

    Maybe I don't see it because they clean each others but if I did see someone do it I'd probably take a piece of cloth and wipe it off(you do it with children haters) and if it continues, have it checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  20. #60
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    And it bothers you that certain people are icky when it comes to having fluids from different species on them?

    Look, sorry, the only reason people let dogs lick them is because people are used to dogs and because they're the most domesticated animals. It's all in your subconscious. If you had a hippo or a cow licking you, which is arguably less disgusting, you'd think that was disgusting.

    Personally, I wouldn't let any animal lick me simply because I find it slightly disgusting.
    I never said it bothered me, but it's factually accurate that a dog's mouth causes less harm to a human than other humans. Buttholes included.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •