Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't see whats wrong with letting a dog lick your face, mine does it all the time when he's being playful. Anyone who is saying no just needs to lighten up.

Besides, your own mouth is a breeding ground for millions of bacteria.

Not letting your dog lick your face would be like not letting your best friend give you a hug or something.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Oh come now! Some people eat other people.. Would you kiss a girl/guy? Mk then. I wouldn't want people chunks on my face!
    Do you often greet people who eat other people?

That's the main reason why I avoid being too close with dogs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matezz View Post
    Do you often greet people who eat other people?
    You never can tell. Do YOU know how to identify a cannibal on sight?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    No dog licking my face, maybe hands. Face is off limits for animals unless it's for cuddling with a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    No dog licking my face, maybe hands. Face is off limits for animals unless it's for cuddling with a cat.
    *meows*
    cats tongues are like sandpaper though
    Actually dont dogs lick the face to check for blood, see if you found food or so? i do recall it had something to do with pack behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    *meows*
    cats tongues are like sandpaper though
    Oh god, cats with rough tongues! It hurts!

I let my dog lick my face, just not my mouth if I can help it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Oh god, cats with rough tongues! It hurts!
    ?!

Mine usually just lick my fingers. :<

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it actually is a fact that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. A lot of their food, those Milkbone treats especially, are made to act like a toothbrush for a dog and help remove plaque and stuff. That, and I actually do brush my dog's teeth... lol
    This is true, though we don't brush our dogs' teeth, I've not once gotten sick or anything from my dogs licking my face.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    This is true, though we don't brush our dogs' teeth, I've not once gotten sick or anything from my dogs licking my face.
    Its not really about getting sick though, And even though a dogs mouth cleans itself does your dog really has a breath you don't mind smelling? let alone have it on your face?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Are you aware that you're essentially trying to convince me that something isn't disgusting? You might as well try and convince a straight person gay sex isn't disgusting. To them it will always be. It's personal and it's built into us. You can't change it and you also can't objectively say something's not disgusting after you've asked someone for a specific reason as to why they find it disgusting and not get an answer. And that's because something being disgusting isn't objective. Disgust is an emotion. One of the few basic emotions. It's built into us by evolution, and it's specific for each one of us. It's entirely subjective.

Besides, you wouldn't let 99% of the animal kingdom lick you, and here you are being baffled by me extending it to one more species than you?
    I'm not convincing you to find it not disgusting. I am merely saying that to say a dog licking your face is disgusting but not finding a human kissing your mouth to be disgusting is hypocritical because a human mouth is infinitely times worse, hyperbole for funsies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gross, no. And the people who still believe in that old wive's tale gave me a serious lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I'm not convincing you to find it not disgusting. I am merely saying that to say a dog licking your face is disgusting but not finding a human kissing your mouth to be disgusting is hypocritical because a human mouth is infinitely times worse, hyperbole for funsies!
    How is it hypocritical to find dog saliva being disgusting when you don't find human saliva disgusting? Dog saliva is like fucking void ooze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    How is it hypocritical to find dog saliva being disgusting when you don't find human saliva disgusting. Dog saliva is like fucking void ooze.
    Because human saliva can kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    How is it hypocritical to find dog saliva being disgusting when you don't find human saliva disgusting? Dog saliva is like fucking void ooze.
    Depends on the dog. Non-drooly dogs aren't really all that disgusting tongue-wise. Drooly dogs can be kinda gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Depends on the dog. Non-drooly dogs aren't really all that disgusting tongue-wise. Drooly dogs can be kinda gross.
    Hahahha yeah, omg drooly dogs... im more of a cat guy but i like certain dogs (has to be a big dog, malamute, Shepperd, serra da estrela etc) but those tiny or drooling dogs, dont do it for me at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hahahha yeah, omg drooly dogs... im more of a cat guy but i like certain dogs (has to be a big dog, malamute, Shepperd, serra da estrela etc) but those tiny or drooling dogs, dont do it for me at all.
    I don't really understand tiny dogs like chihuahuas. They lack all the advantages of a cat (cats wash themselves, they use a litterbox so you don't have to rush home to poop them, they don't tend to want to destroy things as much as dogs, they're incredibly intelligent) without having the advantages of a full sized dog (they aren't going to be pulling a sled anytime soon, you can't roughhouse with them, they can't scare off intruders, they're generally dumb, and not as loyal as big dogs, etc.). Why in the world would you get a Chihuahua or a Pug instead of a cat?

Because human saliva can kill you.
    Does it have to be dangerous to be disgusting? Human saliva is cool, and I have a lot of it in my mouth already so some more from a pretty girl is totally fine with me. Dog saliva is something completely different, I would find it disgusting even if it tasted like cookies and clouds and was completely sterile. It's the consistency and smell of dog saliva that is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Might be, I never met a dog that didn't leave this gross crust on my hand after their saliva dried up and every dog I have met in my life has this disgusting oily substance all over their fur and smell like bad dairy products.