Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    depends on the dog. ill let mine do it because i know they dont eat shit but would never let a strange dog do it

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I'm sorry but if you've never had a puppy lick your face from cheek to forehead.. You haven't lived.. Bottom line.
    Indeed...

Or a human, like i do *shrugs*
    Actually funniest thing ever was me and a friend, we would lick girl's faces, 1 on each side, reactions were priceless (never negative though, we would warn and was always consensual)

Crap, need to start posting more, i have "gnome" as a title *glares at it*

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Hypocrite! lol
    Are you aware that you're essentially trying to convince me that something isn't disgusting? You might as well try and convince a straight person gay sex isn't disgusting. To them it will always be. It's personal and it's built into us. You can't change it and you also can't objectively say something's not disgusting after you've asked someone for a specific reason as to why they find it disgusting and not get an answer. And that's because something being disgusting isn't objective. Disgust is an emotion. One of the few basic emotions. It's built into us by evolution, and it's specific for each one of us. It's entirely subjective.

Besides, you wouldn't let 99% of the animal kingdom lick you, and here you are being baffled by me extending it to one more species than you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Indeed...

Or a human, like i do *shrugs*
    Actually funniest thing ever was me and a friend, we would lick girl's faces, 1 on each side, reactions were priceless (never negative though, we would warn and was always consensual)
    Lol, I can't imagine myself going to a person and say "Hey, I'm going to lick you now, okay? *Licks face*"

That'd be hilarious lol. Though I'd probably get a punch/slap. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Lol, I can't imagine myself going to a person and say "Hey, I'm going to lick you now, okay? *Licks face*"

That'd be hilarious lol. Though I'd probably get a punch/slap. :p
    Never had bad reactions to it, and yeah, it is hilarious :P also do it 'alone', its called a snoopy kiss! just another way to greet people!
    We greet eachother with kisses on cheeks (w-w, m-w) m-m is with a handshake, but it easily turns into a lick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Never had bad reactions to it, and yeah, it is hilarious :P also do it 'alone', its called a snoopy kiss! just another way to greet people!
    We greet eachother with kisses on cheeks (w-w, m-w) m-m is with a handshake, but it easily turns into a lick
    I know, I greet people with kisses too but I'd never imagine myself giving a kiss that would turn into a lick, atleast not with family.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny888 View Post
    Dogs lick their own wounds to clean them out. It's fairly safe to say there's nothing wrong with letting one lick your face.
    I also lick my wounds to clean them, u dont see me lick other ppl's faces
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Dogs saliva is antiseptic but the benefits of it do not outweigh the infectious properties. It's not really cleaner than a humans, they're rather similar really, and lets face it, how many people would let a random human lick their face?
    There's nothing wrong with a random guy/girl licking your face and yell surprise.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I enjoy the challenge of letting an animal lick my face, without letting it get my mouth. If it sneaks one in, it wins. If not, I win.

Obviously, I see nothing wrong with any of it. If a puppy wants to show some love, why should I deny it?

I let my dog lick my face all the time its how he says hello. I sometimes even lick him back just to see his reaction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omghesbalance View Post
    I let my dog lick my face all the time its how he says hello. I sometimes even lick him back just to see his reaction
    How does licking a dog taste? I'm quite curious! And where do you lick it?

dogs eat poop. i wouldnt want that on my face

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    dogs eat poop. i wouldnt want that on my face
    Oh come now! Some people eat other people.. Would you kiss a girl/guy? Mk then. I wouldn't want people chunks on my face!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it actually is a fact that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. A lot of their food, those Milkbone treats especially, are made to act like a toothbrush for a dog and help remove plaque and stuff. That, and I actually do brush my dog's teeth... lol
    Actually its a cat tongue is septic thats where the saying comes from, so is a dogs but not as good

It isnt going to hurt you,

But puppies do this to try and get chewed up food from the mothers, its a instinct, so personally I prefer my dog not to do, especially around your mouth area

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    So, Sometimes outside or on tv you see people letting their dogs lick in their faces!
    I was talking about it with a girl a while ago and she said she doesen't mind it because the tongue of a dog is very clean.
    While i don't know the specific details of it,i just cannot see why it would be?

They lick their genitals,Fur,Paws that touch the ground outside ( Who knows what has been there ) Eat feces (sometimes) if they have the chance, Though not all dogs do so. Lick other dogs, Lick up their vomit, And eat a bunch of random crap they find trough the house, garbage or outside.
    Dogs don't brush their teeth so there isn't any real way for dogs to get their mouths cleaned, Its possible but people don't tend to do that or so i think!

So why do people really let dogs lick them in their faces? A dogs breath never smells good either.
    I can understand from a point that it looks cute when your dog is being all happy and sloppy with you, But still it doesen't strike me as something pleasant!

What is your opinion about this? Do you let your dog or another dog lick you in your face, And if so why? Or do you find it nasty?
    Depends on if you know your dog has just eaten a pile of it's own poop or not

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    How does licking a dog taste? I'm quite curious! And where do you lick it?
    Lol I just give him a quick lick right back on his face and it taste like a dog fury lol

Deleted
    Not in a million years would I let a dog like my face.

Why?

'Cause it's mine to lick!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    They don't have acidic saliva though. They just have stuff that kills bacteria. And yeah, humans put their mouths in just as bad places but, first of all, they're the places of my same species and second of all humans have access to things like shower gels to clean such places and all humans do that. Whereas dogs get cleaned once a week, run around the street butt naked, lick their own genitals, shove the asses of other dogs up their faces and then lick their masters. And I'm supposed to not be disgusted?
    I don't know what kind of dogs you know of. But in our house our dogs get cleaned twice a week. We brush their hair every day, we clean their teeth, make sure they get correct food etc. Our dogs NEVER have that disgusting dog breath or the weird red/dirty hair around most dogs mouths you see. It's something we've always been complimented on how clean and well looked after they are. Of course they do have some days when they run around and get covered in mud and other stuff but hey, one of our dogs are 13 and he still runs around like a hyper-active puppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I'm sorry but if you've never had a puppy lick your face from cheek to forehead.. You haven't lived.. Bottom line.
    LOL, this!

It's just how dogs express affection. If you like animals, it comes naturally to let em do so just avoid the orifices.

10+ Year Old Account
    My cat licks my feet and hands...no idea why >.<