Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Rats are pretty clean animals, they clean themselves just as much as a cat does, as well as being very active in cleaning each other to make sure that theres nothing bad going around the group. They're also very friendly!
    Very social and fairly intelligent as well....

I prefer my sugar gliders though <3

haaa fuck, now i miss them, moved away and couldnt bring em *sighs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    My dog has been gone for a while now. She was a border collie named 'Jenny'. I'm more of a cat person now, though my youngest cat does like to play 'fetch'.
    i remember on the wow forums there was someone who had a guild named after her cat. even named her character after her cats name. i thought that was touchingly cute. even the cats name was cute.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My dog constantly licks his balls, for this very reason I do not like them licking me, especially in the face! Same would apply if a girl goes down on me, I don't want her to kiss me afterwards lol

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i remember on the wow forums there was someone who had a guild named after her cat. even named her character after her cats name. i thought that was touchingly cute. even the cats name was cute.
    What was the cats name?
    Also while it is a tad cute, its also a tad disturbing

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jmmathe1988 View Post
    My dog constantly licks his balls, for this very reason I do not like them licking me, especially in the face! Same would apply if a girl goes down on me, I don't want her to kiss me afterwards lol
    Disgusted of your own body or dont wash it enough? :P
    I dont mind it at all, not even after more stuff.
    But lets leave it there, tmi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think it actually is a fact that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. A lot of their food, those Milkbone treats especially, are made to act like a toothbrush for a dog and help remove plaque and stuff. That, and I actually do brush my dog's teeth... lol
    Milkbones are actually somewhat bad for them - not very good ingredients. Also, the food claims that it acts as a toothbrush, but.. doesn't really. Bones (as in femurs, hooves, etc) work all right, but many people actually brush their dog's teeth (as this works much better - especially on senior dogs, where plaque can build up).

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    That is just wrong on so many levels and yes my dog does lick me in the face for a few seconds which I don't mind.
    Wow, really? Live a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind a dog licking me, but I can't stand it if it's on the face. The feel of something licking my face just bugs me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I don't mind a dog licking me, but I can't stand it if it's on the face. The feel of something licking my face just bugs me.
    Pretty much brings bad memories of your teen years dating those girls who thought making out meant licking half your face, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Pretty much brings bad memories of your teen years dating those girls who thought making out meant licking half your face, am I right?
    pfff, i like peoples faces all the time (girls only really, guys have beards or stumpies and will hurt my tongue so no thx)
    Never seen a girl who actually thought that was making out hahahah

Not clean, "clean" as in less covered by bacteria that are harmful to humans. Their saliva is still full of dog poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    What was the cats name?
    Also while it is a tad cute, its also a tad disturbing

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:13 AM ----------

Disgusted of your own body or dont wash it enough? :P
    I dont mind it at all, not even after more stuff.
    But lets leave it there, tmi
    the cats name was bootboot.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I don't like the feeling of a big wet slobbery tongue trailing across my face leaving a trail of saliva.
    It has nothing to do with germs though and I don't really mind a lick or two, but I do quickly stop them just because of the unpleasent feeling.

Dog's tongues are cleaner than a humans tongue haha. It would be cleaner to kiss a dog than your partner most of the time >.>

I love my dog, and i give her kisses and let her lick my face sometimes. But, some people just don't like that or would prefer their dog not lick them. To each their own. I see it as my dog attempting to show affection to me so /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    Dog's tongues are cleaner than a humans tongue
    Their mouths are naturally cleaner, yes, but not cleaner than someone who brushes their teeth.

I just don't like saliva all over my face, or being left with the sticky feeling. Only time I was really ok with it was when my cat licked my hairline when I was half asleep or too exhausted to do anything about it.

A Dog's mouth has more bacteria than a humans, but none of it hurts us. I don't like getting slobbered on, but don't mind them licking my hand or an accidental face-lick but I wouldn't just want them to lick my face.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    So, Sometimes outside or on tv you see people letting their dogs lick in their faces!
    I was talking about it with a girl a while ago and she said she doesen't mind it because the tongue of a dog is very clean.
    While i don't know the specific details of it,i just cannot see why it would be?

They lick their genitals,Fur,Paws that touch the ground outside ( Who knows what has been there ) Eat feces (sometimes) if they have the chance, Though not all dogs do so. Lick other dogs, Lick up their vomit, And eat a bunch of random crap they find trough the house, garbage or outside.
    Dogs don't brush their teeth so there isn't any real way for dogs to get their mouths cleaned, Its possible but people don't tend to do that or so i think!

So why do people really let dogs lick them in their faces? A dogs breath never smells good either.
    I can understand from a point that it looks cute when your dog is being all happy and sloppy with you, But still it doesen't strike me as something pleasant!

What is your opinion about this? Do you let your dog or another dog lick you in your face, And if so why? Or do you find it nasty?
    Never know where that tongue's been today.
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.