Deleted

Patch 5.2 thoughts (MW Monk or Disc Priest)

Hello guys! How are you all?

So I'm in a big dilema, my main toon is this warrior and is still going to be on 5.2. Anyway I want a healer (only for PVP) and I'm between MW monk & Disc Priest...

Can you help me? - I don't know anything about the monks gameplay-

Thank you all.

-Morth

MW looks to be in SUCH a better place next season, and for most comps they aren't a kill target where disc is.

MW will be amazing, ring of awesome is a little over the top and their mobility is just great. By removing chi costs on some key spells (wave wave wave...) it will allow for better sphere spamming while maintaining the great targeted burst heals.

MW. It'll be a top-tier healer for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jand View Post
    MW will be amazing, ring of awesome is a little over the top and their mobility is just great. By removing chi costs on some key spells (wave wave wave...) it will allow for better sphere spamming while maintaining the great targeted burst heals.
    I think the chi thing is more then a nerf then anything....>.>

Mistweaver Monks are not that bad not now anyways, I am 2.1k in rbgs right now. Though I have not tried arena's seriously because everyone on my server is bad>.>.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

^ cause you know... you got to spend chi... to get mana tea... >.<

Is ring of peace still on ptr? I thought they would have scrapped it by now...

Does anyone above actually play a mistweaver? or are they just going by the patch notes...
    For 5.2 it will be a nerf for mistweavers in 25mans but a decently slight buff in 10 mans. With the ridiculous cd to chi burst and other slight issues never addressed, they just balanced us more if anything, but i still disagree with chi burst.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    For 5.2 it will be a nerf for mistweavers in 25mans but a decently slight buff in 10 mans.
    Read the forum you're in!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    MW is highly dependable on cd manage and how you address it, though I do like Healing Sphere spam when on the move. If speaking of right now, we really aren't doing too bad. The following abilities that are being brought off the chi market, will be a very slight nerf to Mana Tea gain. However, I think we are looking really nice for next season and that slight nerf probably wont matter. Never know.
    Last edited by Ceece; 2013-01-15 at 11:00 AM.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    disc is the worst pvp healer atm and will be the worst for 5.2 also. it makes me qq
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc does not appear to be getting any significant pvp buffs which it needs to be viable